• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by iheartriku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► Other's Nobody

i like the story, jub jub 376. although i am confused on fenrir's weird dreams, but im sure it will make sense as i read more of the story. =)
  2. I

Haley or Jesse?

Sora was an okay singer. Pretty good actually.
  3. I

Have You Ever Wondered...

Why in some disney movies (sometimes) the main character only has one parent or that another parent died or left...or also that the main character is an orphan. What is the significance behind this? Maybe there isnt really one at all but, I just wanted to know everyones input on this. Oh yeah...
  4. I

Fanfiction ► My KH poem.

nice poem...i enjoyed it...soo sweet... :)
  5. I

Fanfiction ► Hatred Turns to Love

Really from Romeo and Juliet? Dang! I did really think of that when i read this! but it is REALLY GOOD! but i still dont see how it relates...oh well...also it maybe b/c i havent seen westside story...yet!
  6. I

Fanfiction ► Hatred Turns to Love

GD! wow!i love the story! awesome! tell me theres more to it than this?
  7. I

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

nice Kao-chan! i like it!
  8. I

Mother's Day!

Hey Mother's Day is coming up so, I just wanted to know what kinds of gifts everyone is getting their mothers. For me i think since mu mom likes mickey mouse im getting her a mickey mouse watch!
  9. I

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

hey! I just wanted to know if there's anyone else who watches this cartoon show! I do, and I love it! Its got some crude humor that the little ones don't get.
  10. I

Screenshots!!

Thankies soo much for these!
  11. I

Liger!

OMGSH! do you guys think Hercules the liger(a breed between a lion and a tiger) is real??? well i found some pictures of him...i wonder if he is really REAL or is it something people put out there to amaze people??? other links: http://www.fahadinc.com/Blog_Pics/liger.jpg
  12. I

did anyone...

i pre-ordered mine online...gamestop online...yep...freakin 50 bucks....but its worth it...well i ask for mine to be pick-up at the store soo when they get they'll call me! so i guess you can pre-order it online or at a store or wait till it comes out...but you'll be in a long line!(maybe)
  13. I

I am not impressed by Sora and Jack Sparrow's VAs

I dont really like Jack's Voice! i want it to be Jonny Depp...but i guess it can't be done....but TOM WELLING?!...that would sound totally weird as sora...
Back