• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by IF_IL_II_IP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

things in kh that kh2 missed.

wow so this was 2 minutes wasted of my life
  2. I

=O mickeys first ever words were hotdog XD

=OO DISNEH IS T3H UUUBER SUBLIMINAL MESSENGERS!! eternity moon told me about the pic XD it was on wikipedia
  3. I

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2. The Destruction of Hollow Bastion Confirmed

atie well then i absolutely cant wait! i finally got the kh manga's vol 1-3 in english at anime north in toronto last month
  4. I

mm i c... is it out in like chapters? lol or ANY local bookstores?
  5. I

volume 2? what was vol. one? ive been outa the loop lately with finals and everything at school
  6. I

Wow!

well i have no idea where else to post this but ZOMFG! this chick is an amazing carpenter if she really is the one who created them keyblade!!!!
  7. I

Where were the behemoths?

^^^^^^^^^ complete and total spam dont do it again and close this thread you already know the answer
  8. I

Where were the behemoths?

omg.. that scene was cut out. it just turned into the 1000 heartless battle. alot of people have asked about that along time ago. use the search button next time if u want info like that
  9. I

Recipes

just go to xaldin's and shady's video guide it has everything so thread is pointless close it
  10. I

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

whoa can i get that anywhere else other then ebay?
  11. I

Kh2 reality show.

lol burning teh orphanage.... he he
  12. I

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

sweet i never heard the first one but this is pretty cool
  13. I

Who's hair is better?

cloud's hair pwns... but like reno's hair better
  14. I

song i wrote

k so at the moment i dont have a beat so its more of a poem but once i get a beat it'll be a song. and its not completely finished yet so i'm still working on it ========================================================= Loving You More Then You’ll Know That smile, that beautiful smile...
  15. I

Sephiroth

n00b.... i watched someone beat him at lvl 39. all he needed is block was block b/c he didnt heal even once. and he only got hit twice. just keep blocking when he starts a combo, after the combo smash him and repeat. everyone already knows how to stop his bigger moves like sin harvest. and...
Back