Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Idreamaboutcats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Oh finally! A post that summarizes my somewhat begrudging acceptance and tolerance of Xion perfectly. Speaking of shipping, I haven’t yet revealed who my preference is for Roxas, but it should be about as obvious as the revelation of Luxu being the traitor. However, that’s beside the point. I...
  2. I

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

*sigh* Ehh… Somehow even though the controversial LTD about Roxas got voted to an impasse, Naminé still managed to hijack the thread months later. Listen up, time to put it as succinctly as possible and end this. The canon possibility of a Riku/Naminé pair got torpedo’ed to heaven the moment...
  3. I

Film ► Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Live Action Adaptation

That was one of the more sensitive topics, yes, and I'm not quite sure how to feel about that. However, I was also talking about the fact that these live remakes are getting a bit...how to say this nicely...unnecessary? That's just my opinion though.
  4. I

Film ► Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Live Action Adaptation

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/22/entertainment/rachel-zegler-snow-white/index.html Uh...so, yeah... we finally have an actress for the very first princess. Make of that what you will... If there's already another Snow White thread, just merge it. I won't comment on the obvious elephant in...
  5. I

KH UX Protagonist - Canon Gender?

I didn’t know this, but, hah! I always hated her writing style. Couldn’t resist.😈 anyway back to the topic at large, Player is male. The movie showed it, the novel showed it, Xehanort’s flashbacks showed it, etc. you know the drill. Player is male.
  6. I

So...are Xion and Roxas half brother and sister?

It’s complicated, let’s leave it at that. I’d like to correct a few things though. First, genetic information can be transmitted into data, but to what degree is unknown; part of the information in the Garden of Assemblage is actually a RNA sequence. You can theoretically transfer a being’s...
  7. I

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Hold on, this might actually be true. I remember a short scene from KHII when SDG got confused and thought they were seeing double while in the gummi ship. They were making that remark about Twilight Town. It wouldn’t actually be too farfetched to see data manifesting outside a computer.
  8. I

Guys, there’s just one more thing I don’t understand. If Ephemer and Skuld managed to get back into the real world just as it was ending, why is it still “glitching” when they took a look outside?
  9. I

So...are Xion and Roxas half brother and sister?

It's hard to describe, but on a technicality, Naminé and Roxas are like twins, with her having even described their relationship as such in the novel, while he and Xion are literally the same person, but that's oversimplifying it. The longer explanation is more complicated. I just hope this...
  10. I

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

All these. It would be difficult to produce satisfying results if the original visionary is gone. I can't imagine KH without Nomura, despite his convoluted plotholes. That is actually quite a serious answer that I didn't expect from you...other than the obvious intentional misspelling, I sort...
  11. I

Forget the Saïx thing for a while; the guy had abandonment issues, and hurled a lot of verbal abuse, yes, yes, we know. What matters now is wrapping up any loose ends now that it’s all over, but we just got more questions instead. What is it that MoM is referring to? We know it’s Quadratum, but...
  12. I

Looking through all this, I'm not sure if I can classify Luxu, or Xigbar for that matter, as a villain. Antagonist, yes, but a villain? He is obedient to a fault, even if he has the same sentiments as Ava, both being protective of the key kids, and even going against one of the darkness to...
  13. I

Go claim the foreteller award. You deserve it.
  14. I

My other takeaway from this is, turns out Xehanort’s complex towards Eraqus is invalid after all. The guy’s also a blue blood. We also finally get a name drop on the traitor!
  15. I

I don’t know if that’s Skuld, but the eyes look different. Speaking of the mother, I find it ironic yet funny how Xehanort is suddenly motherless (because what sane and healthy mother would willingly give up their child unless there are dangerous or mortal circumstances). It’s a classic Disney...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6