• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Idreamaboutcats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

What if another company besides Disney made their own Kingdom Hearts-style game?

Did this thread just get necro'ed? Eh, whatever. Since it's up again, might as well put my two cents in to avoid going mad from the news drought. MATGSY is right; even if, say, Comcast or Warner Bros., which are also multi-billion mass media entertainment conglomerates, there are specific...
  2. I

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Personal review with very few spoilers, but still be warned: Yea, I should’ve waited until this thing was on sale. [/spoiler]
  3. I

When are we expecting news?

Saw it. Looks like placeholder description, common thing to do among retailers. Man, this news draught is going to drive me nuts. No news on KH4, no news on ML...all we get is a trailer of a different game that just sparks rumors of unresolved internal issues in SQEX.
  4. I

Something happened, something that not even the multi-billion entertainment conglomerate that is Disney could intervene in, and I’m just dying to find out what.🤯
  5. I

Honestly, I’m all in for it. If Nomura moved on because he’s so over it, then I’m happy for him, and if he wants to send a big fat middle finger to the exec team…well, this should be fun to watch. Of course that’s just me. I just love a good revenge. I think there was a time I spent an entire...
  6. I

It just raised so many questions, namely "what the ever loving f--- is even going on in there at SE HQ?!" and I'm like "Japanese work culture must be one hell of a...hell" if Nomura had to have his "revenge" this way. It also made me think, "how on earth did the exec team even allow that secret...
  7. I

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Fair enough, and I agree to that, though I’d have loved to see Star as a floating magical boy…thing, but since Asha is the protag, character development must be focused on her.
  8. I

I didn’t understand one ounce of your English, and honestly, I really don’t care. But I really don’t want a rehash of the Paul incident so I’ll leave it at “you have your opinions and I have mine; let’s agree to disagree”. I believe this movie had wasted potential and could’ve been better now...
  9. I

Disney Partnering with Epic for new Disney Gaming Universe

Not quite sure I understand the full context of the article, but does that mean that nearly all Disney IP (except KH which SE has a solid, ironclad hold on because of that mysterious contract) based games will be published by Epic? Including Star Wars?
  10. I

Dude, that is my real opinion. You’re free to disagree, but don’t go using that ad hominem shit. Take it to a mod or something if you’re really offended. Besides, it’s already 2024, it bombed, big deal, move on.
  11. I

Why am I only learning about this just now? And why did learning about it make me swing from general acceptance and indifference at the movie to actually disliking it after months from its premiere?🙄
  12. I

About Aerith...(Fun Discussion)

Honestly, I’m hoping she dies. Not because I don’t like her character (I think she’s sweet as cherry cough syrup), but because it was an iconic moment in jRPG and gaming history. If she and Zack were to live, it kind of feels like taking away something, but it’s hard to put into words exactly...
  13. I

Final Fantasy Shower Thoughts

Me while literally in a shower yesterday: 'Wait, if the power of waking is traversing hearts to reach worlds, hasn't that already been around since KH1? The Beast just closed his eyes and believed then he appeared in Hollow Bastion to where Belle is, didn't he?' I am way too addicted to this...
  14. I

LTD=Love Triangle Debate - An old term used in VII fandom circles since forever and ever and ever. It pertains to the infamous ship war that seems to never die. It's something fans of the OG who matured and moved on in life but are still part of the fandom for nostalgia reasons dread and fear...
  15. I

I knew it. I knew in the deepest pit of my stomach they were never going to let that stupid LTD rest in peace. The moment they announced the remake I was hoping, desperately praying, that it would leave the LTD alone even when the remake introduced new plot devices and twists from the original...
Back