• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
icmasticc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well, we didnt get off on the wrong foot.it was my first rp on here. it was about metahumans an bank robberies. people like urban and orion joined, and like you said, people flocked to it. i had join before them and was helping the creator with it. well, one of my posts and been really really short, no one told me they couldn't be. well, i got off for school, and when i came back on, orion had deleted my post and said so on the ooc thread. but that was it, he didnt explain why he had deleted my post. and so it went from there.
    yeah, thats true, and hopefully people will...but all i got to say is if orion joins, i might have to reconsider being in it...me and him dont get along to well...
    I just need a little direction. Not sure what to do next.

And yeah I'll have to hold on that till next week. This weekend is going to have me busy.
    ohhh, thats what you meant! and yeah, thats what i do too, which i'm probably going to post again tonight if you do cuase i think i'll have enough for just nana and flourence
    i read every post cause it may invovle something in the future or the background of the charter it belongs too. espically if its the person who made the rp chrater.
    i finally found a reason for flourence to heal reiyne...and possible pissed off Villenia more...
    class time is the best time to draw now lets see *looks at the drawing* o_O....you are like a drawing god to me...
    better not say that or you may get in a situation where you have to. like...you have to charm a deadly snake with a clarienet or it'll bite you and you'll die!
    oh cmon, all the ladies love a guy that can play the clarinet!...wel...alot of them do...maybe...

XD
    alright, I'm posting after gransword post, or after my guitar lessons, which ever comes first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back