• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
icmasticc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well, i was thinking of using nana's powers to kind of launch villeina at the monster. do that or dont?
    now, i want to tell you, what im doing isnt power playing with villeina's abilites she should be able to get out of the jam that nana will put her in.
    XD yes, i have random bursts of fangirlism every now and then too!XD

okay, thanks for telling me!
    XD i've seen clips of that boss fight, i dont think it'll be as strong, probably just like a golem or something like that.
    hurray! *shrugs*hey, everyones got things they like and dislike, so i cant blame you for dislikiing it. theres a few things i dislike about it too.
    thats okay!i hope you feel better! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(get better waves...you might kind of get this if you read soul eater)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    okay, i'l try to get grandsword to do that, cause i doubt we'll be able to find a reason to make everyone tag along.
    right! im going to atleast wait for gransword to answer my vm before continuing....how do you feel about the boss battle coming to them?
    im on it!watch out grand sword here i come!*runs off to attack grandsword with orders to move along*

(by the way, thank you!)
    i would probably read the manga (since cable dosent give me a decent anime channel...)

by the way, when are you going to post?(forgive my impatient nature...)
    never seen deadman wonderland, so i guess i cant join that. and cool!i want to see the first one
    me too! void war is going well, so i hope it stays that way (even though basically its just you me, grandsword, lcb and qster contributing now...)
    ah bonechill, i remeber the last one i did with him, it died cuase one person that we needed decided to first ignroe the rules then just stopped posting.
    yeah i never got that, and i saw where someone wanted to try to do a yugio rp...dont know how that would have worked...

wooo!XD
    atcually when you get to 1000 or 5000 posts you should be able to. yeah, and i was a noob so i didnt know why the heck he did that!

by the way, when are you going to post in 2123 one? not trying to rush, just wondering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back