• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by IchigoNeko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

Yay! Epilogue party! I'll make sea-salt ice ream! XD
  2. I

I'm still here... And I'm getting lots of homework too. Probably not as much as you though...but I'm not abandoning this fic!
  3. I

The (almost) last chapter?!?!? Nooooo! Take as long as you want. It'll help delay the unhappiness of it being over. D: But I bet it'll be as great as always! And good luck with school, too. It sounds like you're way way way busier than me...
  4. I

You forgot to close the italics tag there... But otherwise it was good as always! I agree with everyone else about how you aren't allowed to talk about how bad your chapters are. 'Cause they aren't. :P No Foris? D: For that matter....doesn't the Gummi Ship have a Warp Gummi? Wouldn't that...
  5. I

Hiiii snow! -waves- Sorry I haven't been around, but school started two weeks ago and I've been way too busy n.n The chapter was amazing. No TNG members in it, though. D: It was nice that Riku actually thought through his actions. A bit late, maybe, but better late then never...I guess...he...
  6. I

Yay, they're going to see Taiko. I wonder what he made of all the strange events?
  7. I

-applauds- Yay! The chapter was really really good, snow, seriously. -tries to think of more to say- Is the next chapter going to be an epilogue thing? Because that chapter seemed to wrap up the story pretty nicely... Sorry I can't think of more stuff to say....But I think that chapter was...
  8. I

So a new chapter will be up tomorrow? Or soon? ...And that would be really really mean to kill him off now. But you are the writer, so I guess we'll see...
  9. I

Wahhh...it's so sad...*sniffle* The chapter was awesome, but it was sad too...
  10. I

Hi snow! ..I thought the chapter was good... And I kinda feel sorry for Loki now. Actually, I really feel sorry for Loki now. I want the good guys to win, but which one of them is nice (nicer?)?
  11. I

Hi everyone! How much did I miss? *looks at page number* ...Wow. A lot. *goes back to read it*
  12. I

Hi snow! The chapter was awesome, but I can't post again for a while because I'm going on a trip. Is Sora's energy gonna be drained for the fight, too, or was that just to carry him? Sorry this is so short! Bye people! See you in two weeks!
  13. I

Chapters are nice, but don't get too tired, okay snow? ^^;
  14. I

Okami help needed! (possible spoilers)

*There may be spoilers regarding locations and monsters. Possibly plot.* Right now, I am in Wakwu Shrine. I have fought Lechku with Shiranui, and according to the guide I am using, I need to fight Lechku and Nechku next. However, I saved in-between. (I think I jumped off the tower and ran back...
  15. I

Yay for chapters! It was good, as usual, and fluff is nice. ...I kinda don't want Loki to lose now. :( Argh.
Back