• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ice327

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

13?

My friend decided that he would take up a list of every side thing in kingdom hearts that had 13. He is a conspiracy nut because of assassins creed so here goes ■It is primarily associated with Organization XIII (and by extension, Mushroom XIII, Finest Fantasy 13, the thirteen floors of Castle...
  2. I

hade's cup

First post back, oh yes! I was replaying the hades cup and i noticed that there are some pretty awesome rounds i just wanted to know everyones favorite round. Just say the name and say why. My favorite is Cloud & Leon because it's just a meeting of the coolest if you wanted to know. probably not...
  3. I

vanitas' face

thank you for your answers you can close this if you want
  4. I

vanitas' face

Has anyone figured out why vanitas looks like sora when you see his face what did he do to sora or is sora a re birthed version of vanitas cause it make no sense to me.
  5. I

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

the Japanese voice for vanitas was kind of familiar sounding but, I can't figure out who it is
  6. I

"Keyblade of Worlds' Hearts"

tarzan gave sora a keychain in the first game
  7. I

I havent been on in a while

WELCOME BACK we got many new things scan, boxart, and a trailer
  8. I

crystals vens and hollowbastions

I noticed the connection one night after replaying the game
  9. I

crystals vens and hollowbastions

Do you think it is uncanny that the crystals in hollow bastion and on ven's key chain are the same, look at this picture http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091210_01-02.jpg http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/6/63/HollowBastionTitle.png they are the same...
  10. I

Giant red heartless thing

i was using falcon peak with ten blizzards and two gravagas
  11. I

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

now we know who cloud was looking for in kh1
  12. I

Giant red heartless thing

I shot at it for five minutes straight and nothing happened:angry:
  13. I

keychains finally in bbs

how do you not understand his keychain its a freakin tornado