• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by I_Need_ThemLeaks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I_Need_ThemLeaks

The Keyblade Graveyard Makes no Sense

Yep sounds about right. He'll do anything for plot *migos voice*
  2. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Okay so we all slick have similar opinions on the matter. I'm not even active in the forums anymore but I had to see if anybody could clear some things up. Which none of us seem to be able to do lol. Damn Nomura you better tighten up.
  3. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Okay, so I noticed something with the Keyblade Graveyard segment of the game that didn't make much sense to me and it was particularly annoying and weird to say the least. Nomura stated in the Ultimania that Sora's abuse of the Power of Waking caused the defeat of the 7 Guardians of Light to...
  4. I_Need_ThemLeaks

My thoughts on the Kingdom hearts 3 ending and Nomura SPOILERS

It's true that stories can always be written better but that's not really my main problem imo. I really hate the secret ending. The epilogue was cool but this secret ending is jusg the worst imo. It's not giving me much hype going forward to continue with the series. All the secret ending did...
  5. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

This secret ending was wack in my opinion. It didn't really do much to hype the story post KH3 like the secret endings for 1 and 2. They didn't even throw in any action scenes smh. I wanted the secret movie to give me a reason to continue to build hype for the series post KH3. This didn't do it...
  6. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Full Epilogue In Japanese

All I need now is the english subs or english cutscenes for the final world or cloud world or freaking heaven whatever it is to help peace other things together.
  7. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Full Epilogue In Japanese

Need translations now this is getting epic lol
  8. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I am full with spoilers right now. I know all lol. Forget buying this game now don't need it lol
  9. I_Need_ThemLeaks

. Hopefully I did it right. If not I've asked multiple times about how.
  10. I_Need_ThemLeaks

The Sora kairi fruit scene is out lol. No kisses but it's mushy. Before the final battle. How do you spoiler tag?
  11. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Xehanort's eyes a grey!!! The man is possessed either by a person or by the darkness itself. Or by a person named darkness lol. Which means Nomura kinda lied. The yellow eyes are not a direct connection to Xehanort. There's something else there.
  12. I_Need_ThemLeaks

These leaks are freaking amazing. I died laughing when Aqua got hit with that Hadouken for some reason lol. That music is beyond epic though. Shimomura really did the damn thing. And what the hell is that gayblade im confused
  13. I_Need_ThemLeaks

Lol that's pretty funny actually. They're not the same person though he actually confirmed that awhile ago. Skyward asked him about where he got a copy of the game some days ago on twitter.
  14. I_Need_ThemLeaks

These spoilers are starting to piss me off. Not a single story spoiler yet. One spoilery cutscene isn't gonna ruin things. At least for me lol.
  15. I_Need_ThemLeaks

It seems so. Closest thing to a story spoiler we'd get thus far. At least confirmed spoilers that is. I still think some of the things the part 3 leaker said will be true whether by proven knowledge or an educated guess.
Back