• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by I_Am_Genesis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

I'd play Ventus only because I'm aching to know exactly what's up with him.
  2. I

Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new album

Re: Days in July's Edition of Nintendo Power, Dissidia Bundle Pack, and Utada's new a Great! Thanks for news/info Spyells. Damn, I buy a PSP only to find out this bundle is coming out! -sigh-
  3. I

Fanfiction ► I will leave you now, but I will be waiting for you, on the other side (Rion)

Well, I liked the emotion that you portrayed, as well as the fact that it's about Rion(>:D). However, things happened too quickly. You need to build it up. And yes, you over emoed Riku. Other than that, it's wonderful!
  4. I

I need help!! Riku Replica 2 keeps killing me!!

If you get some sleights, then your problem will be solved.
  5. I

A message to people an the 'Future of Kingdom Hearts' forum

I'm probably going to get de-repped for this, but I'd just like to state something. The future is unknown, who needs to guess at it. Don't you think guessing what you'll do when you're fifty is pointless? Anything can happen, why not just go with the flow? I'm not saying to stop making theories...
  6. I

Who else here hates premium cards?

Hm...Yeah, when I read about premiums in the manual I'm all like "WTF? You call that premium?" However, they come in handy for sleight starters. Same thing, can't be reloaded, so it's like a free sleight card.
  7. I

358/2 days... meaning?

I think it 358 days of being halves before Roxas decides to find himself.
  8. I

Do you think Xion will have a title?

How about 'the hidden nothing'
  9. I

Xion idea ((Oh, but there's a twist...))

It's an odd theory, but well thought out and plausible. I don't think anyone should flame a theory, ya never know, it could be confirmed true!
  10. I

Xion theories.

It's actually the other way around.
  11. I

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

Wow...That worked wonders. xD
  12. I

Little poem that I made up

Take Me Away Take me away to another place Away from the lies, this life... Anywhere Take me away to a place of danger I want to take risks, I want thrill I know that in dire times You'll always be there for me A place of adventure Take me away to twilights's end Descent into the place of...
Back