• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by I am Mr. T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I am Mr. T

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

i enjoy playing with crabgrass
  2. I am Mr. T

Willy Wonka

Depp or Wilder? I like the old one better because he's actually funny. He's got more of an all knowing kind of charicteristic. He's also a nice guy with kind of a cynical sense of humor. Gene Wilder is awsome.
  3. I am Mr. T

Timeless River

But still, i think time travel is too complicated a subject to involve in entertinment. It's redundant, if you go back in time to stop something from happening, and suceed, then the future would've changed, and you would have no reason to go back in time in the first place, so the event happens...
  4. I am Mr. T

ff7 in kh series

kinda off subject but did anyone notice in KH1 Cloud was dressed a little like Vincent? Just throwin that out there
  5. I am Mr. T

Timeless River

Alright this makes no sense: When you go to timeless river, there is the old Pete and the new one, but Donald and Goofy don't see their old selves, they become them. I think time travel is better left out of things because there are too many complications.
  6. I am Mr. T

demyx sitar guitar hero controller

that'd be pretty cool except for the fact that part of the sitar kinda looks like a certain bady part that rhymes with besticles
  7. I am Mr. T

twilight knights

ftw. i think it's some noob trying to sound tuff. it backfired and now he looks like a total *ss
  8. I am Mr. T

Question about Ice Cream...

Just call up Scrooge McDuck. He could probably give you a few pointers
  9. I am Mr. T

Best fight

mauling away at 1000 heartless the oldschool way, no reaction commands.
  10. I am Mr. T

Training Time!

I foght wakka alot then selphie and tidus, then all three, then Riku. I practiced blocking and timing. I was level 8 before i left
  11. I am Mr. T

What Would You do for a Klondike Bar?

I would give a mormon a visectimy whilst riding a Shark Guinnea pig hybrid
Back