• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by I<3Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I was in 6th grade I believe when I saw the ads on tv and I just LOVED it. I was the first at my school to get it. Yea, I was a trend setter back in the day :)
  2. I

Another Xion theory

Every game has to have its light moments or else no one would want to play it. Hell, even FFX, a game based upon a Spiral of freaking Death and Destruction had its funny (or maybe truly funny) moments. THe lighthearted elements of KH are what make it so unique and fun to play. I still...
  3. I

my 14 theory

if kairi were to make a nobody when the islands disappeared, then how come her body was still her body, dragged around by Riku and Maleficent? I don't agree with this.
  4. I

Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack

I found Sanctuary in english on some KH fan site, just google it and it should pop up somewhere.
  5. I

The Seven Dwarfs

Summons in KH1 were almost useless IMO, and the ones in KH2 were simply required if you wanted 100% completion. So they were still basically useless haha
  6. I

Maleficent dragon form

Yea, I remember her being shocked when Riku used it on her, then she was like "The darkness...this supreme POWER!!!" Cue transformation
  7. I

Maleficent dragon form

Maybe she was more powerful then or something....or what he said ^
  8. I

just for boredom

It might not be that unreasonable to have Pooh bear make an appearance in the wood. Remember how in KH1 Merlin explained that he just found it one day and had it refurbished? Maybe in an attack by MX or something it gets messed up a bit, resulting in the pages being scattered for KH1.
  9. I

Need Some Input

I kinda want to bring back the destati part...because Sora and Roxas have a fundamental difference in theirs - Sora was swallowed by his shadow while Roxas was not. I think that to truly "pass" one, you must let yourself be swallowed up. I think that it's ones heart trying to say that the...
  10. I

If we get to choose which characters

Because they're just dumb and it really makes sora much less of a man/hero - he can only dual wield when he has someone else inside him? Roxas should've kicked his ass!(ANd he would've if Sora hadn't cheated) Not only that but they were ridiculously overpowered (except maybe wisdom, but then...
  11. I

Keyblade Growth System

I agree. Take for example FF X-2, the only equipment you got to change was their accessories, their damage was formulated using only their STR and MAG determined by level and dressphere. I think that the keyblades will be just for looks in BBS.
  12. I

Sora and Roxas theory

Remember how Vexen described Twilight Town in CoM? It's the memories from the other side of his heart. IMO, that's enough evidence to say that every person has this other side of the heart and thus has a nobody like being inside them. Another factor is like what iXenon is hinting at, that...
  13. I

Zack in Kingdom Hearts BBS

I'd love to have Zack in the game just cause he deserves more face time IMO. Cloud's just a confused dolt.
  14. I

If we get to choose which characters

I"m gonna play Terra first, then Aqua, then Ven. I'm saving the best for last, mostly cause I'm a huge roxas fan (duh!) and they have some connection and I want to be able to identify it as soon as I'm done his story so yeah
  15. I

keyholes in bbs

They weren't reopened in KH2, those were gates the worlds created that allowed Sora and co to move freely between them w/o corridors of darkness like the Org. Yensid told us as much.
Back