• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hyrenking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

358/2 Days Menu Translations Released

Hey, this might be old news but I thought that I'd share it , Psycoblaster has released a patch that translates some of the menus of the Japanese copy of 358/2 Days into English. It is by no means a complete translation nor does it have any dialogue translated. However it does make the game...
  2. H

Square Enix at E3. Could this mean something big for 358/2

I think we all kinda know in our hearts what will be happening at e3 for SE. 1. Focus on FF13... afterall, it going to 360 was the biggest news on the street last year. 2. Then maybe KH stuff Then within that, there will be an almost finished localization ver of 358, and then some demos that...
  3. H

KH: Re:CoM What About Us!?!?!?

I'm surprised Europe KH fans are freaking, have you forgotten that all games go, Japan-> NA -> EU ? Just be glad you're not in Austrialia, they get em later than the EU! So its not too late, just be your usual patient selves :) Edit: To the guy who posted above me; I got my Swap Magic from...
  4. H

Anyone else think "Unbirths" will change?

Because I do! Honestly, the first thing I thought of was the abortion issue, and I wonder what Nomura will be trying to say with this. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, don't wanna start anything, but if you thought of it too, feel free to say you did, otherwise; I think its best not talk about...
  5. H

Questions on the growth abilities on KH2FM+

Umm, the question has already been answered by me... there are 3 levels of the growth abilities outside of the forms, then a fourth only available while inside the form. Because this seems to be troubling people, for example, in valor form you get an even higher 'high jump' and a slightly lower...
  6. H

drive forms(photobucket(bad pictures))

For the love of god close the thread! The pictures are burning through my eyes and into my soul!
  7. H

Questions on the growth abilities on KH2FM+

Yeah, like glide, and dash, and high jump... They are rank 3 at the highest rank of the form when you are outside of the form, and rank for when inside the form.
  8. H

BBS tutorial

well first, the station of awakening is in Sora's heart, so no, :) but i get what you're saying There should be one at some point in the game, that place really made me fall in love with the first game, so why not include it?
  9. H

The leaked BBS video is taken down on U.S. Youtube! :*(

Hmm, if a mod wanted to close this thread... I wouldn't feel insulted or anything... the title gets the point across. Anyway We should be taking this argument to the streets of Tokyo, right? Oh, and to save a video from youtube here's what I did Be in internet explorer Go to the U.K. page...
  10. H

Well, that was random... he will probably go like Hideo Kojima. Get tired of making games, then have us gamers send him death threats til he makes MGS4... aren't we pleasant?
  11. H

Let's hope for a good quality trailer soon! English would be nice too, but so would cookies and icecream. Oh, and like I said golden knight, the video is taken down on the U.S. youtube, not the U.K. one. The U.K. youtube is what the main page links to, not the U.S. one.
  12. H

Well, guess we can't say we didn't see it coming. Feel free to try clicking on this link a couple times like I did. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. Though the u.k. youtube still has it up, but keep that on the down low :)
  13. H

Ask the KHinsider Staff: Birth by Sleep Trailer

Can we confirm that this is indeed the closed door trailer that was shown in the mega theatre at the Tokyo Game Show?
  14. H

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

The World Ends With You; Impossible to Find... If you've come to the search for this game late, like me, then you might have noticed that its sold out everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Check target.com bestbuy.com ebgames, gamestop, whatever you choose, its gone. So has anyone had any luck...
  15. H

hardest boss

Out of whole series, definetly terra, he takes both serious skills and serious luck to beat. Out of chain of memories, that part where you're in monstro as sora and need to kill a lot of heartless at once... I basically had to go out and farm for some good cards because my deck blew...
Back