• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hypoxium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hypoxium

Hey Sol, it's Ryan (Nocturne, Guardian Soul). You're one of the few members I still think about...

Hey Sol, it's Ryan (Nocturne, Guardian Soul). You're one of the few members I still think about when I think back to KHI. If you're ever around, please shoot me a message. Hope you're doing well.
  2. Hypoxium

Sorry it's been such a long time Naomi. I mostly use Discord, but I still have Skype as well...

Sorry it's been such a long time Naomi. I mostly use Discord, but I still have Skype as well. Hit me up next time you're around!
  3. Hypoxium

Were?

Were?
  4. Hypoxium

happy birthday celtis!!!!!!!!!!!

he's 18 now oh yeah!!! YvY6DU-uEiw
  5. Hypoxium

race attorney 5 - equal opportunity lawyer

?????????5?????? ???????????????1????!! - ??????? some japanese stuff idk
  6. Hypoxium

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

Might want to remove a lot of those straight-to-dvd films, since most of them are just sequels to movies that are already in the series and would likely take place in the same world anyways.
  7. Hypoxium

Mega Man Legends 3 (Prototype Version Ann- nvm lol)

Platforms: not the 3ds Release Date: never u mad? do you see all of these screenshots? looks good doesn't it? too bad you'll never play it XD at least you have re the merceneries 3D right? lol
  8. Hypoxium

Confirmed: New Resident Evil (Operation Toronto)

First Details on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Unveiled - StickSkills.com - Where the Gamers Go!
  9. Hypoxium

today is celtis's birthday!

happy birthday taylor i love you bruddah
  10. Hypoxium

Help/Support ► This couldn't get anymore f'd up...

>shady past >history of using >half way across the country >wants your driver's license and social security numbers >has a one year old child ಠ_ಠ
  11. Hypoxium

Update: Secret Episode Being Played Live!

Re: BBS FM Live Stream! He's doing the Secret Episode right now.
  12. Hypoxium

Help/Support ► new email

That's probably the case, e-mails should arrive instantly.
  13. Hypoxium

How do you get the Final Chapter!!

Sinister Sentinel.
  14. Hypoxium

80 hour trophy?

It's not under 80 hours, you have to play FOR 80 hours.
  15. Hypoxium

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

Game Mode: Proud (Aqua) Report Completion: 53% Enemies Defeated: 1196 Most Used Command: Bubble Blaster/92x Most Used Command Style: Spellweaver/18x Most Used D-Link: Ventus/15x Play Time: 007:47:43
Back