• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hyposteria

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Mysterious Figure About 39 seconds in, JUST before MF summons his weapons, there's a quick flash of a black symbol which warps into his weapons. This just an effect or can anybody make anything of this? D;
  2. H

Just wondering

I don't think it's for power. He beats off TAV with ease, and It doesn't look like he wants to rule over worlds like Malificient.
  3. H

Just wondering

Ah yeah. But why would MX summon it?
  4. H

Just wondering

What would happen if a person were to absorb Kingdom Hearts, for example MX or Terra? We know that MX summons Kingdom Hearts or whatever but I haven't seen anybody asking why. Any ideas? Discuss, flame, enlighten me. :)
  5. H

Do you think.

Ok, ty. Just came across it and though - Hmmm. ^^
  6. H

Do you think.

Oh cool. But any idea what they're talking about?
  7. H

Do you think.

In this clip...(2:54-3:07) http://heartstation.org/?p=1007 ...Riku and Zexion are on Destiny Islands talking about something. Just wondering wether this has something to do with what Riku was doing in KH 1 when he wasn't around? Also wondering wether anybody has any idea what they're talking...
  8. H

Crazy Weird Theory!

So you mean that Xion is somehow a part of Sora? If not, you may have just stumbled onto something. D:
Back