• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HyperShadic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Character ► [ACCEPTED] HyperShadic's character(s)

I would do something witty for the thread title, but I can't think of anything, so unfunny it is. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Rule number 37 of the thieves' code clearly states 'Expect the unexpected, foresee the unforeseen, predict...
  2. H

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

Re: Fanfiction.net account thread HyperShadic is my profile.
  3. H

So how did they make a second one?

That question was answered by Saix. "Pitiful heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in Darkness, masterless and free. . . until they weave together to make Kingdom Hearts." (Full quote in the begining of Days. Too lazy to see the...
  4. H

favorite drive form

Let me say somthing right now I like any form that let's you dual weild Keyblades. Final form has to be my favorite because not only did it dual wield Keyblades but the floated in the air infront of Sora who was also floating.
  5. H

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

Xigbar: Look at the amount of supplies. They've been rebuilding. Roxas: 'They'? Who's they? The citizens? Xigbar: Who else? And it looks like a major effort.
  6. H

Best new thing in KH2

Axel with Roxas as a close second.
  7. H

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

Ven. He's pretty much a Roxas with armor. Roxas was very BA but add armor and oh man.
  8. H

preference

To true, and there was the King.
  9. H

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

Axle the red. Fire and a care-free attitude. Don't get much BA as that. Also went against the Org. to see Roxas again. Greatest enemy that ever was and wasn't.
Back