• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Hybrid Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

hmmm org member in twilight thorn battle?

Re: An awesome discovery!!! I have never seen this, so it is new to me. Thank you!
  2. H

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

I look forward to both Zexion and Marluxia...Zexion because he is the sh*t and Marluxia because I love that weapon of his...I wonder how hard that battle will be?
  3. H

Roxas? Vs Xehanort?

Yes, that would be Riku and his dark powers :)
  4. H

High Quality Famitsu Scans+ Few New pics of FM+

Nice find, the mushroom and nw form look awesome!
  5. H

Pokemon: Skylar's Adventure

I noticed there weren't too many Pokemon fan-fics...so I thought I would try my luck at one :) Don't comments would be appreciated...and I already have other chapters, but just wanted to start you guys off on the journey. Chapter 1: The Beginning Skylar woke up earlier in the morning then...
  6. H

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

I was wondering if anyone has played this game. It is for Gameboy, but I personally thought it was one of the best Mario games to date. It is basically an RPG where you go on an adventure with Mario and Luigi. When you enter a battle, it goes into a battle screen where you can attack the...
  7. H

new gba KH

Although one on Wii would be sweet, because of the remote power you could use...think of swinging your own keyblade (drools)
  8. H

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I have to go with the Weapon copying also...sounds cool
  9. H

how long did it take you to beat Riku and Sora's game

Yea about a year for me also....took breaks.....really long ones :P
  10. H

green drive form

I stiil support my Megaman theory :)
  11. H

green drive form

I think it would be cool to have a form that allowed you to use a different Org. Weapon after you defeated a certain Org. Member......kind of like Megaman X)
  12. H

Accessories

yea the strength/defense and Ap ones were the most helpful
  13. H

ur opinion should Roxas and Namine return?

They should definately come back...there story not over
  14. H

Fave OrgXIII reaction command?

yea out of the options you have up there i chose Saix's and then i would choose Xemnas overall though
  15. H

Fave OrgXIII member's hair

i chose Zexions hair...because i thought it was the best