• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hybrid Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

What happened to Roxas?

She may have meant "your story isnt over" because he continues on in Sora.
  2. H

Something weird about Drive

Yeah..it's definately kinda weird, but its always fun to see your drive form when sealing a world..Although I wanna beat a world while in Anti Form...I wonder if that'll work...
  3. H

Another Crazy KH3 Theory

Alright, its been a while since I've been to this thread, due to KH2 waiting time and me going insane with KH on the brain..however..After thinking about some things and backtracking the KHI (And help with Wikipedia), I've come to realize a few things. ++A humanoid Nobody is created with...
  4. H

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ I'm a weeee bit confused on this part but..who wrote the Ansem Report in KH1...and who wrote the new ones in Kh2?
  5. H

Who's the BHK?

We're not sure at this point where the true selves of the Org members are..or who they are...-shrugs-
  6. H

NEW cutscene with Axel and Kairi

neato..I wonder who Axel's true self is..or if Axels true self is even alive anymore.
  7. H

*Spoiler* the end of KH2

It'd be cool if all the hearts for all the worlds in Kh3 like..exploded and crap and everyone died o.o
  8. H

"Other" Ansem Reports

I always wanted the Ansem Reports to be like..actual Reports..like..I dont know..4-6 pages worth of reading o.o
  9. H

Redone Scenes (Spoilers possibly)

Why the hell is Xemnas so much creepier than Xehanort? o.o Whats up with that? I mean seriously?
  10. H

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ how about this part of my hanging out post? What kind of stuff? I IM'ed you on MSN <.< lol
  11. H

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ I editted my post about us hanging out irl some day and talking about KH nonsense o.o..
  12. H

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ ...-ponders- So when in the KH2 timeline does this scene from DD/ASAS take place? To further help my senile old brain..put it into time brackets >> thanks Xal. I wanna hang out with you some day in real life o.o I read your eddited post up there too..and Im...
  13. H

That picture IS Xehanort though..right? I need to make sure I understand this crazy triangle else i'll be confused in kh2
  14. H

good lord yes..Xemnas looks creepier than Xehanort for some reason..I dont know if its the different hairstyle or what..but something off about him.
  15. H

Re: Xaldin's Kinddom Hearts II FAQ Fusing with Sora? Doesnt Roxas fuse with sora later in Kh2 though? o.o
Back