• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hujju

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

How far are you?

Man, I live in sweden and I have to like wait until hopefully friday but probably monday before it gets here.:(
  2. H

What should i do?

I am also importing and i read on another site that it should work on all t.v.s exept really old ones and finnish ones. Sorry for that all of you from finland but thats what it said, you´re using a different video mode.
  3. H

The Best Sight Ever!!!

Like i said i live in sweden and that countdown count using your clock on your computer so if you really wanna see it say now available then feel free to changed the tme on your clock to like 23:58 and then watch as it slowly counts down to zero...
  4. H

The Best Sight Ever!!!

well i live in sweden so my countdown is a bit before yours
  5. H

The Best Sight Ever!!!

Check my sig:D
  6. H

The Best Sight Ever!!!

But of course I still have to wait longer than you since it take awhile for it to be shipped all the way to me.
  7. H

The Best Sight Ever!!!

I just saw the best sight you can ever see. I live in sweden in europe and i am like 5 hours ahead of you or something like that. I was watching the gamestop countdown and it now reads NOW AVAILABLE!!! Aww man i´m gonna faint this is unreal......
  8. H

COMPLETED: Europeans getting Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 28, here's how!

I live in sweden in europe and i actually bought a ntsc playstation 2 just to be able to play KH2.:)
Back