• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HugoNatureLink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HugoNatureLink

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

Time to order it from my local bookstore. So great that Kingdom Hearts is FINALLY receiveing some rightfull love from the west to it's merchandise.
  2. HugoNatureLink

Has KH1 aged well compared to KH2?

Kingdom Hearts 2 improved everthing. I love Kingdom Hearts 1 and I never played Kingdom Hearts 2 but by the videos and everthing I have seen arround I can say that KH2>KH1.
  3. HugoNatureLink

What happpened to Clayton?

I think he is alive because there a river behind the rocks and he could easily fall there and Clayton is a professional hunter so I believe he is very capable of surving even the direst of the situations but at the same time he is dead because I think Disney lost the rights to Tarzan so :rolleyes:
  4. HugoNatureLink

Rescue Ranger Hugo.

Hi guys :wink: My name is Hugo and I'm huge fan of Disney. I'm getting back into the Kingdom Hearts franchise right now and I want to have a place where I can make some friends, chat and talk about prety much everthing. I only played Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Re:Coded but I love the series...
Back