• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hs101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Was Deep Jungle Missing?

Use L to call pooh Me: Okay .... Me: umm i pressed L ... Thats bet- No dont eat the honey Ur at Full health ... me: Okay now ur in a hole nice job ... No jump on the stump! ... God you missed again!! ... Me: okay now your asleep okay whatever ... Me and you grabbed some baloons ... *pooh...
  2. H

Was Deep Jungle Missing?

PETA arrested Tarzan after he kilked the lepord so yea ... wouldent be the same with a cheap look alike ... (ahem jack sparrow :D)
  3. H

Am I the only one who doesn't/didn't use sleights?

Ummm Trinity Limit or 3 Goofys count?
  4. H

Which character do you hate in CoM?

nuh uh they can do trinity limit .... okay they suck ... same with micky instead of kikin ass with a keyblade ... he has a card ... WTF!?!?
  5. H

Playing KH CoM on the DS

meh ill try it, note: graphics cant be better, sams game. Ive never tried since ... u know ... since ive beat it 4-5 times :P
  6. H

hell ill throw a copy of harry potter 5 (hardback) at you then question the pure power of literature damnit!! but i agree book sucks ... they probably drew straws and zexi got the shortest one
  7. H

How bout Riku 5th battle?! That sh*t was impossible!!!
  8. H

The first time you fight riku

yesm i did, not hard, just gotta improvize ... whatever the hell that means
  9. H

Apul may have beat my Seph record but...

grats on beating it by a second ... lol bet he was pissed
  10. H

i like vexen only cause the COM Manga, friggin hilarious. I dont like the plant heartless, or big body fatty heartless thingy
  11. H

lexaeus ... hes a friggin wimp. I also dont like ansem
  12. H

ES Boss Fight Footage

i got 4 shotted by sepi now im going to get two shotted by night? god thats going to be fun ...
  13. H

ES Boss Fight Footage

okay ill get on that when it comes to us shores
  14. H

ES Boss Fight Footage

omg l2p nublolz u soo nuby lik3 t0 th3 max man lv up 2 100 alr3ady and kick his @$$ oh and what he says when u deafeat him ... probably somthing half assed or a "heh " or " maybe you could be the one ..." then dissapears or somthing ...
Back