• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chuuya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chuuya

If anyone wants to find me anywhere, my discord is owlscaredy :D Peace ✌️

If anyone wants to find me anywhere, my discord is owlscaredy :D Peace ✌️
  2. Chuuya

Should I Set Him Free?

Por qué no
  3. Chuuya

Forgot it's my 6th year here

Huh... oops. Happy late anniversary to me I guess, onto year 7 I go. Can't wait for more KH and more emptying of my wallet.
  4. Chuuya

KH Trio Personality Quiz (Tell me your results!)

I'm scared of how accurate this is- o-o My younger self was a bit different lol
  5. Chuuya

Greeting Cosplayers!

This is a huge flex, and I'm here for it
  6. Chuuya

Your KH headcanon

Idk why but my headcanon, in all the years that I've played Kingdom Hearts, is that the dinner Sora was supposed to eat with his family in the beginning of KH1 is spaghetti. Very random but for some reason I always thought it to be spaghetti.
  7. Chuuya

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

God... I miss the people on this thread fr, ya'll better be doing ok
  8. Chuuya

One Year Ago Today

A great anniversary indeed, glad to have you around :D
  9. Chuuya

Thank you! ^-^ [IMG]

Thank you! ^-^
  10. Chuuya

I still do wear a mask in public areas. My family and I did get chest x-rays, and everything...

I still do wear a mask in public areas. My family and I did get chest x-rays, and everything looks ok for all of us. That won't mean I won't be careful when I go out. I still need to get the vaccines, but that'll be very soon hopefully. Oh man, that sounds so fun! There aren't many cons nearby...
  11. Chuuya

Update: Have just about fully recovered. I will be getting a test done before I get vaccinated!

Update: Have just about fully recovered. I will be getting a test done before I get vaccinated!
  12. Chuuya

Thank you, I really appreciate it and I'm really sorry to hear that. I send you a very big and...

Thank you, I really appreciate it and I'm really sorry to hear that. I send you a very big and sanitized hug. I know of someone who lost their life to covid months ago as well so I understand the hatred, especially cause now I'm experiencing what it feels like and it definitely sucks. Thankfully...
  13. Chuuya

Thank you, I've been doing the best I can and have been feeling better. I'll be getting the...

Thank you, I've been doing the best I can and have been feeling better. I'll be getting the vaccine when I recover, I'm old enough now to make that decision I just haven't been out enough to do so. Once when I can leave again I'll make sure to get it, just wish my family would finally decide to...
  14. Chuuya

Test results today says we're all positive, thanks anti-vax family 🙃

Test results today says we're all positive, thanks anti-vax family 🙃
Back