• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hovogenius

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. hovogenius

Overlooked Details as RE:Mind approaches

No that the themes are tied. the characters are doing similar things could be a reference to what the story could be like.
  2. hovogenius

Overlooked Details as RE:Mind approaches

With the new trailer dropping and giving us a glimpse into the DLC and additional dialogue from the master of masters. I have to say some other information was released that I wanted to touch upon. So with the UX Timeline getting updates and closing in on the end of the story arc, one charterer...
  3. hovogenius

Sora is a heartless?

he isnt a heartless also because the anti-form is the dark manifestation of soras heartless form taking over. also in Re:coded they destroy the heartless in sora the little shadow.
  4. hovogenius

Whats in the box

first of all I would like to say that the MoM could be playing tricks and the box is just a red herring by nomura so we may overlook some other details. but I was thinking most Keyblades are created from the person that summons them and can be modified as in an interview with nomura states, some...
Back