• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HoUrGlAsS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Censorship

Wait a minute! When did Xehanort choke Aqua??! Also I would just be happy if it got a T rating because you know, this game is supposed to be dark
  2. H

Sentiments theory (spoilers)

That's right we didnt see it do anything but if you go by what Xigbar said in KH2FM we believe it may have been communicating to Xehanort in that one room...whose name i've forgotten.sorabasically
  3. H

Zack's story

Hey guys I just want to knwo if anyone can tell me Zack's story in BBS? And also would the black feather with him in the credits mean that we may see Genisis? Thanks! CloudStrifeSmile
  4. H

Who is Epcar gonna be VA for?

I'd like Epcar to voice MX or Terranort but not just Terra.His voice seems a bit off for him.
  5. H

Picture....

Of Terranort please? Thanks! shamisen
  6. H

Okay then....

okay thanks thats all i wanted to know someone close please?
  7. H

Okay then....

Since Terra is confirmed to be Xehanort then why cant Xemnas use the keyblade?
  8. H

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

Yeah i'm also willing to audition for Aqua also.What do we have to do?
  9. H

Sunset Horizons ??

I'm pretty sure that it will be in BBS since in a scan we saw TAV fighting MX and Vanitas there
  10. H

Do you want Marluxia's complete being in BbS?

Or to be exact I believe his intrest started when he was training Roxas and he saw all the power of the keyblade.
  11. H

BbS.Hikari/Simple and Clean

As long as it isnt some person off of Disney i'm good
  12. H

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Do we have to have it in PSP box look? Like with the PSP logo on it and everything?
  13. H

A little theory: Aqua vs. Terra

Where does it state that? I dont remember hearing that.:dizzy:
  14. H

A little theory: Aqua vs. Terra

Maybe to protect her as a PoH? Dont know why they erased her memories though...
  15. H

Who will you use first/effect.

Ven first ( cuz i think he's cute) Aqua next(because it has been said if you play as Aqua you know what Terra is up to) Terra last(becuase then i will already have some knowledge of what the fudge he is doing) And if there is a fourth scenario......-__- just dont say that they'll do that pleas....
Back