• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hiii!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forums, welcome to the roleplay section esspecially!!!!! I see that your in Keyblade War thats great! I took a look at your temp! I really like it! But a suggestion is at hand, your friendly neighborhood magic at your service :D

Now you can take this advice or use it to come up with somthing completely better.

Your Tarot Card ability, You should make it more of an external ability, meaning, its not used for fighting at all, just somthig your character can do with out being in a fight. Kind of like a fortune teller, since Tarot cards are random.

It brings me to my next point, (if your tarot cars get approved) It should litterally be completly random, you should get like dice or somthing, write down a few things that can happen and make them silly and stupid, somthing like "Suddenly somthing you want will a appear in front of you" of course you would have no idea what the card is refering to but maybe the other character your using the card's on does. Or somthing silly along the lines of "A sandwitch will attack you" and then suddenly a sandwitch npc is there randomly attacking lol, it would be funny and used on friends outside the battle senario, again character building, its endless!
    I'd say at some point in the movie would make more sense. We don't particularly worry too much about it and just sorta go with the flow really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back