• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Horizon's Knight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well this game is not supposed to be a rehash of KH1

i mean you see the twilight thorn in traverse town with sora as a younger kid so I'ts probably its own thing
    so far there are only Trailers for Re:coded and BBS

but the new game being Developed for the 3DS only has like a few screenshots
    Yes I do in fact. And my virus protector doesn't go crazy everytime I open the page now.
    How about you?
    Okay ^ ^ Ooh,I wanna see this art project...(If you do put it in your album) Yup...The BBQ won't start till later,though.^ ^
    Hello! :D
    Hm,I've posted the Xemnas story. My prom's coming up and we'll be having a mem day BBQ.
    You?^ ^
    Hey dude,
    Whats going on?
    Hmmmm, I like it because it's different. Something that mixes up the old version. But at the same time I got so used to the use design it feels alittle awkard using anything else. I'll get used to it. I'm interested in the new features this design has for us. What about you?
    I've been applying to a lot of jobs and a couple are promising so we'll see. If not, I'm gonna go away again but yeah. D: Also I need to start writing my fanfic for the contest so... yeah.
    i dunno, i wasn't in on it, actually
    ahaha
    i just copied everyone else and pretended
    it was a prank mostly because of how ridiculously silly final fantasy x is, especially the blitzball aspect of the plot...

suuuure :D have a good meal
    This is a test by myself. I watnt to see if H eart and other KH words still comes out as multiple blitzballs. Here I go. Heart. Keyblade. Light. Darkness. Heartless.

Yep. It is back to normal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back