• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Honip Vale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Honip Vale

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

They all think they are. Trust me here.
  2. Honip Vale

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

The fact that strong slow characters almost automatically kick the asses of characters like Larxene, and magick-centric characters. Riku's sue-ness in gameplay. We get it, he's a badass. Don't make him THAT easy to kill crap with. And Lexeas? Stop one shotting things! Give Larxene's Combo-Lock...
  3. Honip Vale

Are the side games vital to understanding the full KH plot?

Yeah, birth got advertised the most of all of them, I think, with the re-order bonuses, the Cutouts in stores, I think I even saw something about getting a bundle with a BBS themed PSP? Oh, and also, that would make Days the only side game,what with the Re: games. Which makes sense. CoM is every...
  4. Honip Vale

I like to say there are no side games. We have BBS as 0, CoM as 1.5, and Days as 2-i. Yes, days is an imaginary number. But that's just because it takes place during 1, 1.5, and a SMAL portion of 2.
  5. Honip Vale

I played and beat CoM throroughly back when it was out, aside from 3d graphics does RE change much?

I say, if you enjoyed CoM, go for it. It's fun. And come on, who doesn't want to hear Axel say this line voiced? It's pretty badass. "All the actors are in place. Now, Sora! Naminé! Riku! Marluxia! Larxene! It's about time you gave me one hell of a show! "
  6. Honip Vale

I played and beat CoM throroughly back when it was out, aside from 3d graphics does RE change much?

You can now get the Diamond Dust card(a keyblade normally only found in FM versions), and you get to fight Zexion during Reverse/Rebirth. I'm pretty sure there's a few extra cutscenes explaining the plot a mite bit better. So yeah, it's basically just a Final Mix of CoM.
  7. Honip Vale

Lotsa questions about Days

Also, as to WHEN Roxas was made? Near the end of KHI, when you became a shadow.
  8. Honip Vale

Xion doesn't count? But I liked Xion!
  9. Honip Vale

358/2 days online multiplayer

Are you using a compatible wi-fi hub thingy? The PSP can't pick them all up, neither can the DS.
  10. Honip Vale

Is it possible

I believe he's referring to a trailer of some sort I haven't seen.
  11. Honip Vale

Insane theory thread

Come up with insane theories that are as out there as you can get. Then come up with arguments for it. Bonus points if you can convince people it's a valid theory. I'll start. Zack from VII is Auron from X. Basic evidence: Scar, Hairstyle, BFG. Any arguments?
  12. Honip Vale

i just noticed

Only earings I would ever be willing to wear.
  13. Honip Vale

Greetings!

Semi-Noob here. I was a pretty active member in the RP sections a few years ago, but real life and other things got in the way, and I was forced to drop away. But I'm back now! How is everyone doing? Anybody active from back then? I might remember you. I'm off to check on the RPs.
Back