• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Holy Zero XII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, and you can call me Lenny if you want to, like all the others. I think you were around already when I still had my old username. :]
    I'm good! I haven't heard from you in a while. Anything new going on in your life? :cool:
    Hey Zero, I send the request, w00t. ^w^

Also, about opening a new fanclub, I don't think it would be such a good idea. We've got an official MM thread in GVG already after all.
    The same was tried with a fanclub for Sonic the Hedgehog, but that one didn't work out so well because hardly anyone posted in it. I think the same thing might happen if we try a MM one. ;__;
    Not that I know of...oh wait, you might want ask DT. I think he RPs quite a lot.
    Oh if it's about RP then I think you have the wrong person here xD I'm not into RP's at all you know.
    You mean the RPG which has been taken down some months ago? Sure thing, if there is anything new I'll tell you immediately.

<3
    It's gotten really boring for me as well at some point, but nevertheless I keep coming back here because of my friends >:3

Maybe you just need to talk to your friends and get involved in the forums' activities again?
    Sick? D: Hopefully you'll get better soon <3

Life's treating me well I suppose; I'm on my break from Uni and now I have time to do all the things I am supposed to do. xD
    By the way, how come you were inactive for such a long time?
    Havent spoken since the Org 15 rp thought I would say hello to ya and ask If yopu would like to join a new rp called There Will Be Blood i am asking cause I believe you like guns so may hit your interest

so what have you been up to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back