• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HollowNobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HollowNobody

What Is the worst mission or boss in Kingdom Hearst 358/2 Days?

Oh I know now....but when I got the game? Blech! D:
  2. HollowNobody

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

Axel saying Hell......yup. Idk, is that odd that when I was a kid I was like 'oh no! He said a bad word!' I think it would've been kinda funny....
  3. HollowNobody

After 8 Years, I Have FINALLY Beaten Kingdom Hearts!

True.....I just play and win, or watch my sister play and win lol
  4. HollowNobody

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Call me crazy, but I wanna see Black Cauldron! The Horned King would be one hell of a bad guy! D: He still gives me the geebees! *shivers in fear*
  5. HollowNobody

After 8 Years, I Have FINALLY Beaten Kingdom Hearts!

Aww c'mon don't dash their happiness with skepticism!!!! ............Perhaps it was beaten on Normal? lol jk
  6. HollowNobody

What Is the worst mission or boss in Kingdom Hearst 358/2 Days?

That stupid battering ram in Beast's Castle.......ugh I died soooooooooooo many times!
  7. HollowNobody

BBS Capes...come on! the capes

I loved those capes.....made them all look heroic and badass! Instead....we get an emo, a girl who's personality is flat....and sweet little Ventus. Yeah....shouldn't have dropped dem capes. I joke of course. I love BBS
  8. HollowNobody

Which are you more excited for?

Both Final Mix please! :D If memory serves, Sora gets a santa outfit....
  9. HollowNobody

Destiny Islands Leveling

It's better than Atlantica from KH1 or Castle of Dreams from Birth. Sorry......but they drive me insane. D: I just hated getting stuck there.
  10. HollowNobody

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

I usually keep Oblivion and Bond of Flame in Final Form. Speaking of....I'm a bit surprised Sora's forms aren't on the boxart somehow....
  11. HollowNobody

Nope! So then.....what's the least fave you have? Mine is definetly The GBA Cover of Chain of Memories....sorry but I just don't like it!
  12. HollowNobody

Also a fan of Oblivion, where my sister, Chibi, likes Oathkeeper.
  13. HollowNobody

lol reading into things too much is fun! :D I like it though, my fave keyblade is there! Bond of Flame~!
  14. HollowNobody

Exactly! :D it totally works! Perhaps, like the openings its symbolic now?
  15. HollowNobody

To me, MX has this look that says "Hey guys. I know something you don't......and I will never tell you for I am a troll!" Otherwise, I love this art!
Back