• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hobbe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hobbe

Thirteen Hearts of Pure Light?

I'm not really seeing this discussed anywhere; perhaps it has been in one of several megathreads. It was revealed that Kingdom Hearts III will have six new Princesses of Heart, with Kairi making the 7th again as in the original game. Presumably, the previous six princesses haven't lost their...
  2. Hobbe

Mysterious Tower

Traverse Town is a mess I won't get into just yet, but Mysterious Tower still doesn't make a whole load of sense to me. I understand that the keyhole of sleep was actually for the 'Symphany of Sorcery' world, which appears to be a world inside of music notation. That isn't too bizarre as...
  3. Hobbe

What happpened to Clayton?

However, in KH2 Sora did take quite the barrage of flying skyscrapers... Clayton may have survived! ... ... not likely.
  4. Hobbe

Mysterious Tower

I don't really understand why Traverse Town and the Mysterious Tower had sleeping key holes that needed to be unlocked. They both exist in the Realm of Light already, so why would their Sleep counterparts need saving? The goal of unlocking a keyhole of sleep is to return the world to the Realm...
  5. Hobbe

Do we actually have it confirmed that Clayton became a Heartless, or could we reasonably say that Clayton had simply stepped too far into darkness, enough so that like other Disney villains he could control more powerful Heartless? In which case he actually did just die when the Sneak fell on him.
  6. Hobbe

So... was the Stealth Sneak the Heartless and the physical Clayton on top of it the Nobody? I never thought about it really, but it is strange that Clayton supposedly became a Heartless but kept his form. Too bad Xehanort never got to Nort him.
  7. Hobbe

Xemnas's Plan

I feel like Xemnas wanted the second false Kingdom Hearts for himself. Hooking up vessels to form Organization XIII was part of the Grand DDD Scheme, but you are right that he doesn't seem bothered by his cohorts being offed. Perhaps his use of the organization was as we thought it was...
  8. Hobbe

Can Nobodies destroy worlds like Heartless can?

I doubt that they have that sort of power. They are like the Heartless in that they seek hearts. The Nobodies want hearts to replace the ones they lost when they became Heartless and Nobodies. The Heartless simply seek to consume hearts as some sort of primal necessity. Since consuming hearts is...
  9. Hobbe

The KH1 Ansem Reports

I always thought (ok, not always, but since KH2's release) that the bit about him meeting Mickey was just him pretending to be Ansem, in line with the entire idea of it being the "Ansem Reports." Obviously not at first, since Xehanort wasn't a thing at the time of KH1's release. But, it's later...
  10. Hobbe

Xemnas' keyblade

Re: Xemna's keyblade In my own personal head canon (saw that the other day, what a great term :p ), Xemnas was completely unable to wield the Keyblade. It's just terrible writing, otherwise. I mean, if he could wield, why would the Org. need to manipulate Roxas and Xion in Days, and then Sora...
  11. Hobbe

Why was Xemnas looking for the Xhamber of Waking? And other questions...

Finding Ven would definitely be a priority given how difficult it is to come by trustworthy humanoid Nobodies. If he could plant a seed in that empty shell he would probably have complete control. And Xehanort is definitely short on vessels even with his time hopping plan, or he wouldn't have...
  12. Hobbe

So now that I've got all my silly rookie questions answered (for now...) ... The most sensible hypothesis we have right now is that "Xemnas was using his connection to Terra as a means of getting information about Ven from the proposed Lingering Will inhabiting Aqua's armor? And he wanted to...
  13. Hobbe

^Thanks dude! I find it's much better to ask the pros for information on vague plot points than to try to sift through dozens of interviews, but that's just me. Even having read a bunch of those interviews, one can only remember so many plot points that were never in the actual games. With this...
  14. Hobbe

Well, I meant absurd in more of a 'that's just plain weird' sort of way, but that's mostly coming from my not really grasping the Final Mix content. It's true that there's way more to the armor and keyblades than we're currently aware of so it's certainly possible. But couldn't he be talking to...
  15. Hobbe

I absolutely believe you, but I've never actually seen the Final Mix content (holding out for 2.5!) and I'm not the most knowledgeable on Ultimania and etc stuff... was it clarified that he knows Ven is there in the scenes, or in a particular interview?
Back