• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HK Motendra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HK Motendra

Which Organization Members Were Replicas?

Probably because they all contain a piece of his heart. After all, Scala Ad Caelum is a world within Xehanort's heart, which is how SDG got there in the first place. And, he refers to them as his "other selves". As such, it can be said they aren't replicas, but rather, the many splintered pieces...
  2. HK Motendra

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

EDIT: Apparently I never erased my draft from days ago when it was relevant. Oops I'm of the belief that it didn't actually break, but rather disengages - likely due to fatigue. Ever notice how whenever someone's seemingly beaten or down for the count their weapon disappears?
  3. HK Motendra

The Critical Mode Experience Thread

Man, i remember when i first played through i thought counter shield was the worst formchange. Booooy was I wrong, it can literally block anything. Most underrated for sure
  4. HK Motendra

What got you into the Kingdom hearts Games

I was young in back then, who mistakenly took Sora for Roy out of Smash Bros Melee (don't ask me how). Since then, its always been my #1 series and was a gateway into FF as a whole
  5. HK Motendra

The Critical Mode Experience Thread

Idk about you all, but the titans were always my fav bosses of the game. At least, in regards to the Disney worlds with its use of mechanics that made them feel more distinct than others. Also, in my journey with crit mode, you know whats a real viable strategy? Running away until the time is...
  6. HK Motendra

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

After reloading my proud save file just before the Keyblade Graveyard, I can confirm that it's universal. This is a plus for me. I may like challenges to a degree, but I'm no masochist. At least, thats how i see crit mode
  7. HK Motendra

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

As I've noticed. Darkside literally one-shotted me just when I thought it was over lmao
  8. HK Motendra

My only question regarding the patch notes is, does said enemy behavior changes only apply to critical mode? Caue honestly speaking, I've never been much a fan of crit from the jump and have only ever done it twice (first in BBS, second in 2FM) just for the achievement. Still though...
  9. HK Motendra

So, how many quests are we into right now?

Not gonna lie, after I lost my phone a year ago, I stopped playing Unchained X for having no way to recover my progress. Recently, I decided to go back to it, and noticed quite a bit has changed since then, but those aside, even in my old progress I'm pretty certain I the furthest I ever got to...
  10. HK Motendra

News ► Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Main Menu

*discreetly comes out of lurking* Well,if you look at it purely from the way the overall narrative is told, it makes sense. Could you imagine someone who hasn't played ANY of the titles to go in starting with BBS, simply cause it chronologically happened first? Along with that, Days doesn't...
  11. HK Motendra

Skip Passes?

How exactly do you use them? I've over 20 of them, yet the option to skip a quest has never been available to me
  12. HK Motendra

Why didn't Mickey or Yen Sid tell Sora about....

Thats assuming he ever met Roxas, that is, which I don;t think he has.
  13. HK Motendra

Master Xehanort's True Intentions?

Wasn't there another thing about wanting to balance out the "tyranny of Light" and/or create a world where Light and Dark were in perfect equilibrium? If my memory serves correctly, that is
  14. HK Motendra

Heartless questions

One question I have is, if a person loses their heart and becomes a heartless, but without a nobody, could said person ever be restored? Or was that already explained in KHI, when Sora defeats a heartless with the keyblade, that the person returns (Something like that, at least? I very vaguely...
  15. HK Motendra

(Both collections) How many of you...

I'd say its both, really. As for me, I can't really judge, given that Re:Coded is still to this day, the only one that I've never played, nor owned. As for the two movies, I'm with the side of Coded being the better of the two. While days was easier to watch (it didnt feel as long) Coded, to...
Back