• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hikari713

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Princess Kairi

a surprise father daughter relationship seems to cliche to me............
  2. H

Where did Maleficent and Pete went?

i think Nomura probably will keep them around only for the sake of still having a "Disney Villian" because i think without one the game may seem a little less Disney oriented i wouldn't mind somebody else though besides maleficent and pete........a villian that hasn't been used in the games maybe
  3. H

Strength or Magic?

i like Ningacom's point i'm the same way when i want things interesting i try to throw some magic in there but usuall y i get inpatient with taking so long if i want to use a variety of spells since you can only have a couple shortcuts....so strength
  4. H

Taaaa Daaa! I'm Back!!!

hey idk if everyone remembers me i haven't been on here since right after christmasi had alot of very close buddies though so just holla if you do remember me!!!! i got really tied up with school stuff and friends and i had a blast but i missed everybody here too!!!!! But school is done now...
  5. H

Fanfiction ► /-Moonlight Shadow-/

hey looks like i got back just in time to enjoy another ff!!!!! i'm pumped!!!!!! lol
  6. H

wasn't sure where to put this but.......

does anyone know where i can get the kingdom hearts wall calendar???? my parents tried to get me one for christmas but it was a little one and they have no idea where to get a wall one lol. thanks for your help!!!!!
  7. H

Inuyasha and Full metal alchemist movies

gi does anyone of a site where i can watch inuyasha and full metal alchemist movies for free without downloading them????
  8. H

did they cut stuff out of KH2?

well that probably would up the challenge where were you able to do that????
  9. H

it definately is saddening behemoth was a really easy fight though
  10. H

i wish we would have been able to roam Hallow Bastion again that would have been nice and i didn't even know they had cut out Behemoths and wyverns why did they do that???
  11. H

which scenario are you playing as?

I'll probably do Ven's first because i am dying to know the reason that he looks like Roxas, then Aqua, then Terra
  12. H

Well.....that was dumb

I was warned..i knew it was coming...but i had no idea that it would SUCK SO BAD!!!! I'm reffering to the Inuyasha finale. Now people had told me that the show ended without a conclusion...but i thought it would just stop suddenly you know like it was canceled but nooooo they did this dumb last...
  13. H

therories for 358/2 Days

i was meaning maybe they didn't put it as /2 just trying to think outside the box thats all but i ddo think it is definately connected with how long Roxas was around before he went back to sora
  14. H

therories for 358/2 Days

These are all interesting theories i think maybe someone should see how it is written in japenese and see what if its meaning is the same when you see "/2" you think divided by two but maybe in japenese its written to mean something else
  15. H

Whats is funny cutscene you like

The Demyx scenes in Hllow Bastion and hercules were pretty funny especially when Demyx goes "Silence traitor!" and Sora's face is friggin priceless he's just like WTH??? and the fight and Mulan really got me laughin
Back