• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hektor9001

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Computer died x_x

So, my crashed tw days ago and is now unable to start. when trying to start it, it powers up for about three seconds before shutting down again. In the unlikely event that it actually starts up, it completely freezes directly after login, so that the only way to solve it is removing the battery...
  2. H

Kaspersky Antivirus

Hello people. I have a problem. The key to my Kaspersky antivirus 2009/KAV 8 expired yesterday and I haven't been able to find a new working one. So I was wondering if there were any kind people who wanted to share or help me find a new one? It would be very appreciated <3 And hopefully this...
  3. H

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

OK thanks! Now I can wait a while longer berfore bying a DS!
  4. H

358/2 Days confirmed released date! FOR JAPAN Plus New Screenshots

Anyone knows when 358/2 Days will be released outside Japan? I'm to lazy to check through all ten pages! ;)
  5. H

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far SOO COOOL! Can't wait! To bad it probaply won't come to Sweden for another 2-2,5 years. ;(
Back