• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hedginka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hedginka

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Vanikai is genuinely probably my fave Kairi ship. And that goes wayyyyy back
  2. Hedginka

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

I would love to eat my words, hun, but given how the pacing for KH games is these days, everything is probably gonna be a footnote. I mean, Riku training with Terra was after all. Heck, the scenes we saw in this trailer could be half an hour long before a 20 hour slog of Disney world we have to...
  3. Hedginka

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I greatly enjoy how everyone agrees the main trio is comprised of a duo and one third wheel, yet no one can seem to agree on who the third wheel is.
  4. Hedginka

Whether or not it's weird doesn't matter. Riku/Aqua is Riku getting with the hot lady he met when was 5. It's like the equivalent of marrying the teacher you had a crush on before learning what a crush even was. What a lad! As for Terra's he into prim and proper blondes, so he'll be okay.
  5. Hedginka

Where Kingdom Hearts is failing

Ever since KH3's initial release, I've seen endless amounts of people insinuate that eventually, KH3 will be remembered similarly to how KH2 is remembered now. I normally don't speak on it, because I don't have control over how products are looked back on, nor does anyone else and any opinion I...
  6. Hedginka

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Not in the slightest. The argument that Xemnas was the sole contributor to everything is entirely mute, because Saix gave the orders. He gave the orders for Roxas to fight the heartless that was actually Xion, just as he gave Roxas the order to place a device in Agrabah that would lead to him...
  7. Hedginka

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Damn, 358 days of mentally torturing Roxas, Axel and especially Xion, being a large reason Xion died in the first place. All summarised as saying mean things. Simplifying opposing arguments into a single sentence that doesn't represent said arguments at all, all while adding stutters just makes...
  8. Hedginka

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

I think there's a decent argument to be made that the direction of the story is partially based on how popular characters are. At the very least, it's certainly true for Axel and Riku. And possibly true for Roxas as well.
  9. Hedginka

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

Overrated: Isa. It makes me sad that any fan of this series forgave him, let alone the sea salt trio. Underrated: Ansem’s The Wise. Because unlike the previously mentioned character, his faults make him interesting and he isn’t beyond redemption.
  10. Hedginka

I partially agree, but I’m also gonna say that no one has any right to judge Eugene and his relationship with Rapunzel based on KH. I feel somewhat similarly about Eric as well.
  11. Hedginka

Was? What killed your interest? :( Jokes aside, that fic be good, yes. Huh. I'm not even sure how you find something like that. Cute though. Always love KH/Disney Princess crossover ships.
  12. Hedginka

I always felt something between Demyx & Larxene's constant jabs at each other. Ultimately, Larxene just has more to offer with practically the rest of the Organization.
  13. Hedginka

My inherent problem with Marluxia/Larxene is I can't recall a single word of dialogue between them throughout CoM. I can remember more interactions between Larxene and everyone else. Just as I can recall more interactions between Marluxia and everyone else.
Back