• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Heavens Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Dule saga.

Dule saga was my frist anima, when tech T.V. didn't air any new epesodes I was sad. Did they make any after the epesode they last aired. The Epesode was the one ware; coscy and every one were getting used to the two universess being one(I will not go into the Phiecs Right now), the love dimide...
  2. H

A chanece to say sorry.

I have started this post for people who have said something and they hurt some when they didn't meen to and they can't say sorry because they were blocked from p.m.ing them. O.K. I have started this for selfish resons but, I have to; as a Imatuer preson. No on can give out the reson that they...
  3. H

the wisdom of evil

O.K. I know, I know, most of the vilens in anime are will crazy and have no convetionl wisdom but, in some casess there are vary profound words of wisdom, like "radio edit". so just list your favert profound words of wisdom of evil people. please list the anime and caricter. Gundom Seed La...
  4. H

Hollow Bastion THEORY

"empty fortification" you have some thing here that will have me thinking all week. wow, ok thsre sre someny was it can go.
  5. H

wight problem need help!

resently I got sick and I just learned thet my kiness were suting down do to the amout of fat on my body. So can somone help me get some fat on this scrony white a$$ or I could die the next time I get sick.
  6. H

theory?

A key blade chose him so to me at least that means the he is him self. A heart that is fake is not strong
  7. H

Worst thing

Reely, reely, bad camera angels, reely reely bad voice acting, bad story, the abilltys are harder to get to, way to much thanking, way to litttel thinking, and the big black shrom is in the red health.
  8. H

steal ability?

life is pointess but, poitlessness is a sighn of stragth. do you meen steel abilltys or items. if it steeling item's that would make things less a pain whin you are looking for an item or if it is to steel abilltys that would almost make it prof of vary deep game play. Both would be sipply...
  9. H

New moves!!!

Thats the Gimic.
  10. H

New moves!!!

There is this cool fire spell that spits fire every ware and there is move called the "Gimic move" It is a spshilized attack that changes for every aponet.
  11. H

New moves!!!

1. fusen 2. beem Attack/closeing a key hole/of he was just to look cool.
  12. H

bhk take sora's place as the new keyblade master?

There is more then one key blade. For the love angery, vengfull God what in god's name could make a Co2 based flesh bag think that namine was in love with sora.
  13. H

bhk take sora's place as the new keyblade master?

Cobra .:kl:. is right that is right that is the greatest crap on the forms. havn't we talked about this at school and the key blade elements. well if we did not we should don't want a repeat prformence.
  14. H

what kind of pepole whould you like to fight in the coliseum!

The Gods, The Tittins, the most powerfull form of of Sethroth,any one foolish enough to chalge me!!! Bering It Posers!!! Bering It!!! The cave gardein From monti pithon and the holy grale would be a good opponet. Give it your best shot dock! Give it your best shot.
  15. H

minie games?

Most likely it would add replay value.
Back