• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Heartstring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer OMG...that's the real deal! and the best part is the person is gonna put a better version of it soon!! yay
  2. H

BBS

In another thread it was announced that it was a big fake.
  3. H

Fanfiction ► Made-Up FFVII Story

...okay?...Have you even played FF VII?
  4. H

The "tell me what you think of my idea" thread

Don't double post, okay? And your idea is a little radical
  5. H

The peices on VAT are armor!

I think he meant that when you win aghainst a boss or something like in KH 2 instead of bonus lvl. thing you couls get a piece of armor that you can wear not necesarilly grow from their body. That will be bloody.
  6. H

BBS Growth System (armor) + Diffrent uses of keybalde...

yEah I also thought of the lvl. up system to be based around their armor and the pasrt of the keyblade attacks, it sound logical too.
  7. H

i have a thought about nomuras statement on"growing"

it's possible. I guess they can aquire new armor when they defeat bosses or soemthing and the bonus lvl thingy from KH 2 comes ina nd they have the new arnor plates....
  8. H

What ending should BBS have?

*blinks* Okay I think this thread became Hades vs. V.A.T. 13 battle....
  9. H

What ending should BBS have?

I think the end will be slightly darker compared to the other KH endings but have the same feeling, like bittersweet, well for the first game. Maybe terra, vena nd aqua fight MX, and win but with a price like someone dying or something. They defeated the MX but he could still be alive...
  10. H

Fanfiction ► Light Darkness and Twilight

Don't worry, I'm not giving up! I know my firts chappie is really big, I usually don't write that much so I'm suprised at howl ong it was too.
  11. H

Of course I remeber you! your in my buddy list. and yeah this is pretty long compared to what i used to write...
  12. H

So, this was a project I was rewriting since I was in sixth grade and now I'm in eight grade....You people don't care about that don't you? Anyway just so you know it's pronounced like Alex without the 'x' ------------------ Chapter 1: Another clichéd beginning Three teens were walking on...
  13. H

what do u think?

it's in the past, way before Heartless and Nobodies were created so it's a new enemy thatI don't know what will it be
  14. H

Birth by Sleep Opening?

I agree compltely on his statement
  15. H

New info bout DS version

It's very pathetic for IGN thinking Roxas is Sora...even though that's partially true...
Back