• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by heartslayer101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Poster

Ebay, I bought some there about an hour ago.
  2. H

How do you beat OOgie?

Step one: Get to him Step two: Kick his @$$ with the keyblade Step three: Eat some cake
  3. H

The EGM Kingdom Hearts II article

EGM dosen lie about relese dates it just prints what its told, im excited about that issue!
  4. H

Favorite Drive Form

If I had a pic of anti form I would pic that ...
  5. H

Secret Bosses?

I dont really know, dident think about it ...
  6. H

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

I think at the end of the game (out of nowere) a bat heartless comes and eats riku's teddy bear, thats a dramaitic death right? but I think roxas should die (or fade away)
  7. H

favorite heartless or kh2 villian

.... anti sora's cool i guess ...
  8. H

If you were to make your own KH2 world...

Lyes mr.potatoe head and his angry eyes would be cooler :D Sword in the stone all the way for me
  9. H

Fanfiction ► A.J.'s Bad Day Madness! (A tribute to the Madness Flash Movies)

......? That made .... no sense what so ever ... Okay I want to see more of it
  10. H

Pre-Orering KH2 from Gamestop

HOLY SH*T YOU ARE A F***ING LUCKY BAS**RD you know that? heh heh have fun with your discounted advent children :)
  11. H

The secret ending of KH2 is out but unkown to many.

noob, I liked it and I really want to see it again *watches it again*
  12. H

What pisses you off?

I hated riku #4 (or was it 5 ...)
  13. H

Have anyone of you...

one word .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats worse than having lindsy lohan as the voice of Kairi .... *shudders*
  14. H

something weird

well ya it does look .... simaler. just cooler (to me anyway)
  15. H

what if..

oh wait hell has already froze over (bush got elected as president ... agian!!)
Back