• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
HeartSeams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, and I guess Pete is like everybody else. Only, Xemnas and Xigbar, and probably the four others remembered Ven. I guess, it'll be explained in future games.
    You know something I've noticed. Most people that Ven met don't remember him. For example, Phil when he first met Roxas didn't say 'oh you look familiar'. And, others like Hercules didn't get to see him. Only, Xigbar and Xemnas remembered him. I'm surprised that Axel or Saix didn't remember him.
    As in college? Considering going to UNCW (University of North Carolina at Wilmington). They have a reputation for drama and writing (my other area of potential skill) ^_^

But first I'm going to Community College for two years and then transferring. ^_^
    Oh it does seem to be a lot of work, and sadly the pay isn't all that great. But still, I love talking in different voices, be it original or imitations. xD I have some videos on YouTube actually. ^_^
    YouTube - Why So Serious? (Virgil Theart cover)
    Ah. Thanks anyways. ^_^

I actually am considering voice-acting for a career one day. :D
    That's good to know. :D Who all is in the cast (if you know)? ^_^

Sorry for asking a lot of questions, I'm just curious is all. xD
    Ah. That's certainly good to know then. ^_^ I've heard some good things about the voice-acting in the Persona series. It any good? xD
    lol Will do when I can! ^_^ How much of it will make any sense to me without playing the first 3 games?

Meh, I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything. xD But ah well, that's neither here nor there. ^_^
    I haven't played any Persona games yet, to be honest. :c *lowers head in shame*

lol Agreed. I can't wait for the day when I finally reach Platinum. xD
    I myself am switching around from reading the manga series Ouran High School Host Club (I watched the entirety of the anime yesterday and wanted to see more), listening to Alter Bridge, and reading Stephen King's classic Pet Sematary. xD Still need to eat breakfast soon though. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back