• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
HeartSeams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The last boss of Terra's story. I have two Curagas and I'm using the End of the World Keyblade. I am currently level 37. What should I do? He keeps beating the crud out of me.
    yeah but then i will talk to you for hours and i only meant to be online for five minutes! buuu

i had the best curry for tea, i am floating

ANYWAY :C i am going now. *waves hanky again*
    I tolddd you, I'm not supposed to use my auntie's internet too much ;____; STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAAAAAAD
    Hi, HeartSeams, my name's oathkeeperriku09 and I saw your little agruement with Alister Rose on the theory of KH1 Sora and Riku and I know it's annoying to have to fight back with her and I know from the Aqua FC that some are trying to defend Willa Holland and She's not liking her voice. But Like Alister and Smile to me on her Kairi hate, Try to annoy her and go on with being here. This is advice from a KH Fan: One that's a future game creator and believes in Nomura.
    Yeah, maybe it'll be added KHBBSFM. But, I don't know, perhaps he just heard something from some outsider that traveled to his world.
    That would make since. I was thinking that King Triton had an encounter with some sort of Keyblade Wielder that caused his world chaos.
    How does King Triton know about the Keyblade? You see in KH1 when Sora arrives in Atlantis that King Triton lectures Sora about the Keyblade and not to meddle in other worlds.
    Not even, yo. Imma come with my own biohazard sign son. My shit is toxic, nam sayin?

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back