• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartofTwilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HeartofTwilight

Question About Xigbar/Braig & Saïx/Isa

The "x" is the Recusant's Sigil (Mark of Heresy) - and it means a rejection of your previous self, in the KH context. Xemnas got all the Org. Members to put it in their names as a mark of no longer being who they were as full people, but Isa and Braig are still giving up their former selves -...
  2. HeartofTwilight

So how will 13....

Re: So how will the 13 seekers.... only space actually. Luxord is the time guy. We don't know his whereabouts yet. Only that he is Nomura's favorite so he might be back in some for, in the next game. But he was never shown to actually be able to time travel - just slow, stop, and manipulate...
  3. HeartofTwilight

How to Enter the Sleeping Worlds

Youngnort's explanation of time travel seemed to imply that as soon as you go back to your own time you forget about the time travel, though he WAS talking about going back into the PAST not the FUTURE, so it is possible that it is different and 'nort just didn't mention that. I guess there is...
  4. HeartofTwilight

If that is even a remote possibility of actually getting answers on this, I vote we do it. There clearly isn't enough in game or in the materials we have. We'd have to get the phrasing down right, though. Did YS send Sora and Riku back in time to DI in their magically transformed bodies? How...
  5. HeartofTwilight

is there a source for Nomura saying that they took their bodies with them? Because sending just their dream consciousnesses back in time might be an answer....
  6. HeartofTwilight

Confused about the ending?

Where is this stated? It makes the scene make sense, but I don't remember it ever being said. Is it from an interview?
  7. HeartofTwilight

Really? Really? Again? Super secret "Blank Points" related

YES! Oh my gods yes! Totally beaten up like Basche in FFXII. He needs a beaten badass beard. But then, the Japanese aren't big on beards. Oh, I so hope you get your wish. Also, at Terra's age (like 19 or so?) in BBS, he'd likely have to be shaving to stay that smooth (you know, unless he's...
  8. HeartofTwilight

Wow, I made a popular topic. Point one: Because of business partnerships and marketing etc. Sora will almost certainly be running around with Donald and Goofy. Unfortunately (in my opinion) nothing plot wise will get a party of Sora, Riku, and Kairi running around. Reika, thank you for...
  9. HeartofTwilight

I have a +50 resistance to irrational flame wars. I honestly just hope the series doesn't make the silly choice of having Sora just leave his friends again. And she can summon, or at least she should be able to. She held Aqua's and Nomura seems to be hinting that the keyblade is really her's.
  10. HeartofTwilight

I WILL complain about Kairi. Regardless of what the fandumb thinks about her, it doesn't make sense for Sora to leave her behind. I happen to think that Kairi has potential as a character because of her close relation to Sora. So far, they haven't done anything worth while with her. But that...
  11. HeartofTwilight

BBS Nightmare Fuel

Um, more on the psychological level, there's the whole, LOL, I just tricked you into screwing you friends over so I can steal your body and harass gamers for many games to come. And of course Terra's armor getting up and getting beaten up by his body with a bad dye job, tan, and colored...
  12. HeartofTwilight

So, it's all hopeful and happy and it totally gave me chills hearing everyone say "Sora," but at the end, when he's all like, "yep, I'm leaving again, you know, after spending two years searching the worlds for you two and a way home. B-bye." I wanted to Gibbs slap him. Really Sora? Kairi has a...
  13. HeartofTwilight

back to say goodbye...

I have put off making this thread for to long already, so here I go... I haven't been on for a while for couple of reasons including school, stress, laziness, depression, and lack of internet. I am really sorry to everyone I was role-playing with and I hope you all found some way to keep going...
  14. HeartofTwilight

Street Rat {a literate RP of Arabian nights}

My first RP. I thought we needed to remember the other half of KH, Disney, so here we go. Enjoy .Street Rat. {a literate RP of Arabian nights} Arabian nights 'Neath Arabian moons A fool off his guard Could fall and fall hard Out there on the dunes Ah, Salaam and good evening to you worthy...
  15. HeartofTwilight

I'm back...and sorry...

Hey everyone. I am really sorry for my sudden absents. What happened was that I had to call 911 on a suicidal friend and that plus the stress from school made it impossible to think, get work done, let alone come and RP. I am really sorry to everyone I was RPing with, especially those who...
Back