• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by heartless circle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

TFW.

I know this isn't a "kingdom hearts" section, but I had some feels when I logged into this account just just now after 11+ years. I just bought 1.5 and 2.5 remastered and fell in love with the trilogy again. I remember going onto this forum after KH2 released in NA and everyone just sharing...
  2. H

"you Beat Sephiroth" Thread

Level 86 Keyblade: oblivion Tries:5
  3. H

dissapointed with summons

I used genie alot because he can drive into all the forms.
  4. H

Goofy

I think goofy was smarter even though he allways thinked when A question was asked.
  5. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 Finishers

Took me 4 days
  6. H

final form?!

I never been able to get it and I drived alot in TWTNW Its so hard to get..
  7. H

picture of sora and pooh bear

I can get the new cover because I sealed the old one and got a new one.
  8. H

Favorite Form Poll

Final form would be but it still never showed up.
  9. H

Anti Form

I have went into anti form when I battled xaldin I beat him in that form.
  10. H

Is there a kh2...

I have all the items and the only ultima weapon I was given is save the queen.
  11. H

What Level are you on?

I am level 42 finally it was hard.
  12. H

N00000!! Demyx!!!

It really helps when your down to 10 seconds and have to kill all the water people It also kills a little bit of his heath.
  13. H

N00000!! Demyx!!!

All I did was, do that wild dance command to swing around that water thing when your timed and When he is open I did master of valor on him when my drive was up. and attack while normal of course.
  14. H

Where do you find space paronoids

Where do you find tron is it in hollow bastion Cause Thats where I need to go next
  15. H

Post here what you think of the game so far

I love it so far I wish the drives came faster though only got wisdom and valor.
Back