• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by HeartExtracter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

My diagram at full part:):)

1)Birth by sleep 2)Xemnas goes to the room of sleep(where the F.S is lain as we can see from the video) 3)While sleeping memories awake 4)Room of awakening(where the other friend is,maybe BHS),the room Xemnas is seeking,the room that was not made by Xemnas 5)The tale of the sealed truth 6)There...
  2. H

I hope u find my diagram interesting!!:) Added something

1)Birth by sleep 2)Xemnas goes to the room of sleep(where the F.S is lain as we can see from the video) 3)While sleeping memories awake 4)Room of awakening(where the other friend is,maybe BHS),the room Xemnas is seeking,the room that was not made by Xemnas 5)The tale of the sealed truth 6)There...
  3. H

Rooms of sleep/awakening

u shouldn't apologize m8:) u just thought of something that has been posted!well done for thinking it
  4. H

Rooms of sleep/awakening

i have posted already that!!go find my post(i hope u find my diagram interesting!)thats my post!but well done thinking about it
  5. H

i think something is heading to mickeys way

in the secret ending if u see at the end,before mickey appears far away something is moving!i think
  6. H

the eye of the keyblades(i noticed it)

Look guys!!do u see they eyes on both of the enemies!! What do u think it is?
  7. H

I hope u find my diagram interesting!!:)

8. H

the missing two???

everybody knows they are the org13
  9. H

The book in yen sids tower

i dont know about u guys!i have read it so many times!maybe there are no clues!but it seems it has something
  10. H

The book in yen sids tower

if u had read the book in yen sids tower u may have noticed some serious clues about the trailer
  11. H

Xehanort is U.E.M.!!!!!

xehanort is definately not the U.E.M. do u see any similarity?how can u be sure!but well done for noticing
  12. H

Something i saw in khchain of memories manga and it may reveal something to u

There is a scene in the manga that Axel tells sora that when he sleeps memories awaken!!what do u think?it may has a connection to ''birth by sleep''
  13. H

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

First many sources say that kh2 final mix will be released in USA at fall and second the japanese version will be dubbed!!it willl have english voices!!so we can import it in usa anyway:):)
Back