Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Heart Of Nothing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, but what happens when it's telling you to do something specific?
    Like what if the first thing I am suppost to do is collect stuff like in KH1?
    How will I know?
    lol So you saw the vidz?
    Oh and I just got the japanese version and I'm too exited to play it....If that makes sense
    lol I had to stop myself from watching anymore...
    When it comes to Coded check out episode 8 on youtube the last episode. And look for the final ending ^^
    That message in the bottle was bugging me for awhle
    T
    I wonder how you get the deck? Hopefully someone will ask Nomura in the next interview!
    T
    He looks hard... he is also invincible. I havent seen anyone damage him with anything!

I bet that special deck commands Nomura mentioned are the only things that can damage him...
    T
    Yeah me too! I made this account just so I can discuss and spoil BbS.
    Its my new favorite KH game! Everything about it is the best! :D

I cant wait for it to come out in America!
    T
    Im havin a great time spoiling BbS!!! Did you spoil it?
    T
    Hey another friend! How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6