• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Heart Flow 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heart Flow 3

Re:coded English Secret Ending

Re: coded English Secret Ending wait lmao my fault yen sid is alreadya keyblade master he is a retired master an the only one supposedly alive
  2. Heart Flow 3

Re: coded English Secret Ending (:0......WOW thanks so much wow kh3 is goin to be the most epic game i play wow so the end all comes together right from the begining wow im so geeked for this now but of course i think aqua,ventus,terra, mickey,eraqus, sora, riku, kairi are all gonna fight...
  3. Heart Flow 3

Re: coded English Secret Ending KH 3D is not the official name there stil deciding on the new name an will soon be announced
  4. Heart Flow 3

Re: coded English Secret Ending But wait he said the heartless xeharnot an the nobody xeharnort will come back as ONE whole so how would xeharnort come back in multiple forms???? confused here
  5. Heart Flow 3

Re: coded English Secret Ending wat does yen sid mean in this quote??? (time) 1:53-2:00 i want to kno so bad KH3 is goin to be EPIC MARK OF MASTERY!
  6. Heart Flow 3

Re:Coded Secret Ending Epic

Re:Coded Secret Ending Epic YouTube - **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** RE:CODED SECRET ENDING IN ENGLISH Can Anyone Tell Me What Does Yen Sid mean When He says this dialogue in the video 1:53-2:00 (time) Please I wanna kno the whole concept of this video KH3 is going to be EPIC!
  7. Heart Flow 3

"Kingdom Hearts 3D is next." - Nomura

Re: New final mix info form nomura interview. So is the new secret boss Eraqus but in his armored form?
  8. Heart Flow 3

Kingdom Hearts BBS Avatars/Signatures

i dont fully understand your instructions?
  9. Heart Flow 3

Kingdom Hearts BBS Avatars/Signatures

Where Is a good place/website to find really good kingdom hearts birth by sleep avatars and signatures excet for khinsider.com???
  10. Heart Flow 3

Special Edition Confirmed for France

I really REALLY hope that the US get a special edition for real
  11. Heart Flow 3

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer OO SSHHIIT YES! the game looks GREAT! an the organization is in there o yea ITS ON! WOO HOO!
  12. Heart Flow 3

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

Very Good Theory with the Birth By Sleep Final Mix and Re:Coded Bundle
  13. Heart Flow 3

I kno I kno i mean as though the game would be sold for PS3 just like the God Of War Collection on PS3 or something similar to it
  14. Heart Flow 3

I know that what im sayin is that it should come out in a PS3 version just like the god of war collection or something similiar the game will sell drastically if it was like that an sometimes i wish they did that with Birth By Sleep as well
  15. Heart Flow 3

Kingdom Heart Games On Psn Store

Sony Is starting and thinking on if to develop an sell PS2 games on the PSN Store for the Playstation 3. It will be great for them to sell Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom hearts 2 on the PSN Store Wouldnt that be great for all PS3 owners since im a PS3 owner myself Gamertag: PlayCZ3 Do u think...
Back