• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hazen Gregory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ya I have been getting back into the rp and read the whole spell. Ever post is so one sided against a opponent who by all rights is currently suppose to be stronger. And each attack was aimed so well or after a vital organ..... also I am not a fan of the fact he is really insulting woman with this character >.>. I mean its okay for a darker side but this site.... doesn't usually go that dark I mean geez kids read this stuff.
    Yes you do need to vent XD you can only hold in so much bullshit.
    x3 just messing with ya man need to vent out angry XD. Though I do agree with all the bullshit with this arg person.
    Feel free to post. I haven't been feeling much of the creative vibe lately, so you don't have to worry about anything too major from me. Hopefully that'll change soon though :p
    I only have two chapters of the reboot up.
    Kingdom Hearts: This is our story by ~Lanydx on deviantART
    Chapter 1

Chapter 2. Master and apprentices by ~Lanydx on deviantART
    Chapter 2
    HEY THERE

Just wanted to let you know I have a request in your shop. You're free to take as much time as you need with it I just wanted to make sure you saw it. Thanks and I appreciate the hard work
    I'll gladly give it a read-through! Once a few of my projects with OmniChaos start up, I'll better know whether I'm able to manage another RP.

That being said, I think I'd like to revisit that setting, given the chance.
    I'll prolly reply tonight. I don't have the laptop so I can't get on to type up a sufficient reply. I'm using a tablet for this lol
    Let's just start the battle. Chromatic can jump in whenever. I'll post the intro to the battle very soon.
    Yeah, very random. Actually it started working again after I reported it, but so long as your stuff is still viewable then all is good.

You were a mod here? Then why aren't you rocking that lime-green retired mod award that so many here have?
    Weirdly enough your stuff is actually working now, or at least they started showing up again this morning, so I guess there's no need to do anything now, maybe? Yeah, don't know what went on there, but I do have all of your works saved on backup for myself in case something like this happened again.
    Hey Tav,

Just wanted to give you a heads up, but none of your sets are viewable on the forum right now, instead there's a photobucket icon saying to upgrade to plus to view them. I don't know if that's a problem with the forum, photobucket, or my computer, but I'm not the only one having this problem because KitKat can't see her signature either. Hopefully this gets resolved soon somehow because you're work is awesome to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back