• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hazen Gregory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I think I said that in a weird way, I just mean ideas for creatures to make a digimon out of, as for why ask you, well, we're in a digimon roleplay together, so it just seemed you'd be an obvious person to ask, alongside a few other people.
    I was thinking of writing a digimon fanfiction, but I need some original digimon ideas, I figured you'd be a good person to ask, so, any thoughts?
    I'm good on the coloring but I'm currently in the process of editing my template since the original color of regulumon is rather bland could you try that one? also I'm opening my first let's play on youtube and uploading it tonight.
    True. It'd be sweet to see what you can come up with, the only rule I have is the avatar has to include Tai, it's kinda my thing x) (Preferably from adventure 02, but if its good enough I don't mind 01.)

Other than that I leave it to you my friend!
    I do have a Skype, and I'll add you on the next time I'm on it. Kinda set mine up weird when I started it and my real name is the username, and can't seem to change it. =/ But it'd be cool to talk with you sometime.
    Hey Tav,

Thanks for accepting the friend request. You've done so many awesome and outstanding works for me that I thought I should finally officially be friends with you here. xD
    Also one other thing... he thought that Reforge was straight-out controlling Corbinek... hence why he thought it was Reforge who was responsible for almost squashing him... I should've explained that... also btw I'm watching a legend of legaia walkthrough thanks to your name change lol I have a budding idea for a RPG crossover RP after this is over
    geez don't be so serious... this RP is meant for having fun! and it was a misunderstanding on Renn's part that Corbinek wasn't meant to do harm because he was driven by his emotions moreso than his mind because Corbinek almost squashed him like a bug. btw Deadpool is going to lose control of Cloud in the next 2-3 posts because the large leo is going to get the better of him most likely because he's gonna be partially covering Lightning most likely.
    you keep mentioning how Reforge killed so many heartless already but Renn meant after he issued the challenge after all he did say: "Starting Now!"
    Hey Tavish, you like my post? I was updating my template with Renn's different command style variations when my timer ran out haha
    I looked at Corbinek's temp, but I'm still confused. I'm sure I'm missing something though, it's late.
    You be good? x3 sir that will be the day I go without a single error in a post, or in a chapter of my story XD. Neat I use to sing in high school Chore got a few solo parts so I think I was good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back