• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Hatredboy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hatredboy

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

I wish somebody gotta port those amazing new characters to meshmod or custom models for XPS ( Xnalara Posing Studio) someday!
  2. Hatredboy

Xehanort and Eraqus

Xehanort and Eraqus
  3. Hatredboy

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I see. How intriguing! Thanks though.
  4. Hatredboy

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I'm very sad to discover that this game is for IOS and Android and not only that gameplay is the same Kingdom Hearts Union X... I really hope they would create the whole cutscenes as they did with Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover from Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix back then...But...if, one day they...
  5. Hatredboy

New here

Hello everyone, I'm new around and it's nice to meet you all.