• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Harmonie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Harmonie

Politics What Do You Think About President Biden So Far?

Well, anything's better than the far right fascist we had before. There are many ways in which he should be better. There are even ways in which he is a bit... bad. But I sleep a lot easier than I did before. As an LGBT person, I'm particularly happy to see someone more progressive on that, and...
  2. Harmonie

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

Aw. I have a lot of memories with this game. The game was toxic and my life has been a lot better since I cut my addiction to it a few years ago, but I still associate it with the time I went to college, had my own apartment, etc. So I have some nostalgia to the game, even though, it...wasn't...
  3. Harmonie

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I do agree with these first two, for sure. I'd hate to see a purge of villagers, though. However, I definitely think that the villagers need more depth and individuality. As the series has progressed on, it feels like everything has gotten better except for the villagers. In fact, they've only...
  4. Harmonie

When I first heard of Cuphead I didn't even hear of its difficulty, I just heard of it's really unique and well-executed style. Once I heard it was so difficult and saw elitists arguing that it has to be difficult or it completely loses its identity I was completely perplexed. I thought...
  5. Harmonie

The Pokedex in Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is completed in the same fashion as Sword/Shield, though. In S/M/US/UM there is no National Pokedex, there is only a Regional Pokedex to complete. But all Pokemon can still be transferred to the games. That's not true of Sword/Shield, and I can't...
  6. Harmonie

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet (2022) + Legends Arceus is king

The thought behind it is likely "We need to encourage people to raid with others" (in other words, they need people paying for Nintendo's crappy online service). But even still, having the online service doesn't help when no one bites and joins your raid.
  7. Harmonie

I was in a raid battle with two other real people playing with me but unfortunately one AI slot was there, and that one AI slot just had to be that blasted Magikarp. And you know what? We lost just because of that Magikarp, who kept getting knocked out every time the game revived it. And guess...
  8. Harmonie

Our childhoods are being slaughtered...

Guess I'm lucky that Rambo, Resident Evil and Terminator were never a part of my childhood or, moreover, a part of my life at all. The only experience I've had with any of the three was a Resident Evil movie I was dragged to back in 2007 and I was repulsed by it. Zombie stuff is gross.
  9. Harmonie

What type of games do you play?

Life Simulation and Adventure/RPG (especially open world).
  10. Harmonie

Yessss Galarian Rapidash is pretty darn near perfect.
  11. Harmonie

Sirfetch'd is a brand new evolution of an old Pokemon, whereas Galarian Ponyta is a Galarian variant. Even with Galarian Rapidash the comparison won't be there because Rapidash is already an existing evolution. Not that I think that GF cares. lol
  12. Harmonie

Dragon Quest 35th Anniversary!

I bought it for half price on sale on the PS4 earlier this year. I got several hours into it, but was massively turned off by the tacky MIDI OST which just was too over-the-top. When I heard that the Switch version was going to have an orchestrated OST instead I immediately shelved the game in...
  13. Harmonie

I love Galarian Ponyta and have wanted a rainbow Ponyta/Rapidash for a very long time (like since Gen I), but I really hope the Gen I Galarian forms stop there (aside from Galarian Rapidash, of course!).
  14. Harmonie

Right now they're advertising Sirfetch'd as the Sword exclusive. I know that it doesn't really match Ponyta in any way, shape or form... But in the end, it doesn't have to. Still I'm hoping for a more fitting counterpart. There was a rumor with a Galarian Blitzle, but sadly that rumor was...
  15. Harmonie

If the Fairy type didn't exist it would make sense. Pre Gen VI I would totally have expected a unicorn Pokemon to be psychic.
Back