• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Hans4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Ventus (Demo Reel)

very nice job =D it sounded really good...and do i detect a Brooklyn accent in there...?
  2. H

so 2 questions....one is a spoiler for days aswell

alright first question, why does venitas look like sora? they wern't merged yet, so why does he take on the apperence of sora? and second question, in days, when xion turns into ven for like a second, whats up with that? i heard an explanation that xion was made from ven or something, but the...
  3. H

secret ending....seriously....?

what kind of a secret ending is that? yay they ventus and sora merged and was like happy happy joy joy, but that didn't tell us ANYTHING about whats coming in the future >_<, i mean that is the secret video right? i beat it on proud mode, so i didnt get anything else....so thats kinda a...
  4. H

2 things about BBS

first thing: HOLY CRAP it is hard to find. i wen't out yesterday to gamestop and our local gamestore and both were sold out. LUCKILY i got the last copy left at a kmart. 2nd: iv'e only played for about 2 hours, but its feeling like my favorite KH game, but oh my god is it hard on proud mode...
  5. H

Am I the only one

idk if i'm going to get it day of....i'm torn between birth by sleep or halo reach....
  6. H

soo a few things i didn't get(spoilers)

but they had roxas....why the need for xion?
  7. H

soo a few things i didn't get(spoilers)

anyway, first of all what was with the popsicle stick that said "WINNER" on it? what was the point? was it like saying he was a WINNER for having axel as a friend or something? and my other question is...uhhhhh xion going insane at the end? were the developers just out of idea's or, more likely...
  8. H

The reason why Kingdom Hearts is successful

personally, i don't play the game AT ALL for the Disney thing, i couldn't care less if there was Disney in the game or not, i play it for the story.
  9. H

Completely done?

i think the sepherioth in KH2 is like 10X harder than the one in KH1
  10. H

Completely done?

.....did you complete it on proud mode?
  11. H

is 358/2 days worth getting?

does it have any real relevance to sora's story? or is it sorta like, "yeah here's what happend to roxas but it doesnt matter at all"
  12. H

KH 3D=KH3?

well idk if this has been said, or even if its valid(i havent really read up whats going on with KH3 or what KH3D is about, but i remember reading a post here that said that it was confirmed there was going to be a KH3, annnyyyway could KH3D possibly be kingdom hearts 3? i mean if it wasn't i...
  13. H

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

will days have wi-fi? im pretty sure its no, but i just wanted to check, a mod can close this when i get an answer
  14. H

Which will you choose

so its for sure not gonna have wi-fi right? as for me roxas>everyone else
  15. H

weridest theory ever....

so he's bisexual?
Back