• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by hanifanze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

So, Placing a Timing of Xbox One &/or Switch Versions of the Collections & III...

They aren't going to back down on the Xbox version of III because they have a contract about it, but they aren't really that interested in investing more than absolutely necessary mainly because what Spockanort already pointed out, but also because of the potential not being really there as the...
  2. H

The dedicated plaid thread

They're also Nox Vidmate VLC gonna have plaid weapons
  3. H

just a pancake

it's going to one of those crossword solver sip calculator epfo weird things that we watched and found hilarious in a few years time. It's the modern-day Mansex.
  4. H

I am a grieving widow.

Are you taking the road to dawn?
  5. H

The most ... interesting presents you ever got

I bet the book selection would be intriguing for fellas like me and him lol
  6. H

TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

they don't understand why Ven grips it like that.
  7. H

Who do you consider the main lead of birth by sleep?

Aqua is the main character because of obvious things pointed out in the thread already. It's always her to close off worlds (and the story!), she gets to fight the "big guy" aka Terranort, and she ends up being the only one alive/conscious (although trapped somewhere else), and she is the only...
  8. H

is master xehanort a virgin? is he incel?

not Xehanort or maybe Onlinesbi Xehanort has had a string of flings across the multiverse?
  9. H

The Rant Thread. Need to blow off a little steam? Let's hear it.

I've wanted to complain about it for awhile now. And this isn't directed to anybody in particular. Just a regular pet peeve is all. xD
Back