• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Hamster Lord

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hamster Lord

Hey there, here's my FB. https://www.facebook.com/david.berkey.54

Hey there, here's my FB. https://www.facebook.com/david.berkey.54
  2. Hamster Lord

Hi Sign! I hope you are doing well. We are certainly living in a nightmare world

Hi Sign! I hope you are doing well. We are certainly living in a nightmare world
  3. Hamster Lord

What Final Fantasy game(s) are you currently playing?

As I was still somewhat ashamed that the only FF games I played to completion were FF13 and 13-2, I decided that it was time to play through the series as that was always something I wanted to do. I've played FF1-3 and I liked them all a lot. Really enjoyed 2's storyline and aesthetic even if...
  4. Hamster Lord

12 years

Darkness within darkness, suffering within suffering. Somehow despite the profession I have managed to avoid it. It's made our lives hell though that's for sure.
  5. Hamster Lord

12 years

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Hello everyone. I logged in here about a week ago and realized it's been 12 years since I joined this site. I hope all of my friends here and everybody else have stayed as safe as they can during the pandemic! I'd like to start posting again from time to...
  6. Hamster Lord

Bus Driver Justice pt. 2

Video: Bus Drivers Are At It Again: Woman From Baltimore Goes Ham On Somebody's 16-Year-Old Daughter For Not Lowering Music Down! kinda wish I was there, this is pretty local for me, oh well.
  7. Hamster Lord

Your Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

-a release in us -if it is released in the US don't take the final mix features out lol
  8. Hamster Lord

need help finding a program

I need a free program that can transfer music from an iPod to a new computer that doesn't cost anything. If you guys know about anything and could tell me that'd be great.
  9. Hamster Lord

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

they have that cut out but soras arm is broken lol
  10. Hamster Lord

Boycott Atlus

Boycott Atlus Why haven't you boycotted Atlus yet KHi? You misogynistic pigs!!!
  11. Hamster Lord

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Theres a pic of Skrillex back when he was in that band wearing a KH shirt.
  12. Hamster Lord

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

*que scott pilgrim ugh* i wanna go to e3 anyway have fun
  13. Hamster Lord

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Yes. Days is just god awful.
  14. Hamster Lord

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You So Silicerona is unveiling a new SE game this week. The World 3nDs with You? Or some shitty mobile game...
  15. Hamster Lord

First English KH3D Screenshots!

Wow those names totally don't sound retarded at all.